Men in Underwear!

D_Lococharchie

Just Browsing
Media
I know that a guy in only his underwear always get me hot. And I know I'm not alone. I kinda don't know why it turns me on so much. Tell me why it turns U on. And if you have pics, SHARE!

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that a guy in only his underwear always get me hot. And I know I'm not alone. I kinda don't know why it turns me on so much. Tell me why it turns U on. And if you have pics, SHARE!
I have always been turn on by men in briefs I have no Idea why it turns me on the sight of a masculine man in his briefs, is just too hot I used to try on clothing at Sym's a family store like Burlington coat factory where they sell every thing xcept food,furniture and they had a mens dressing room without stalls just one big open room and you could see the other guy undressing I deliberately try on clothing just to get a glimpse of the other guy in his underwear and most of the men were wearing tighty whiteys damn I was evil but I got my fill of guys in undies. I do have some pictures here in the albums and some in the Underwear lovers group.