Men in Underwear!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Lococharchie, Aug 13, 2009.

1. D_Lococharchie

D_Lococharchie New Member

I know that a guy in only his underwear always get me hot. And I know I'm not alone. I kinda don't know why it turns me on so much. Tell me why it turns U on. And if you have pics, SHARE!

2. jayflamewalker

jayflamewalker New Member

Albums:
    I have always been turn on by men in briefs I have no Idea why it turns me on the sight of a masculine man in his briefs, is just too hot I used to try on clothing at Sym's a family store like Burlington coat factory where they sell every thing xcept food,furniture and they had a mens dressing room without stalls just one big open room and you could see the other guy undressing I deliberately try on clothing just to get a glimpse of the other guy in his underwear and most of the men were wearing tighty whiteys damn I was evil but I got my fill of guys in undies. I do have some pictures here in the albums and some in the Underwear lovers group.

3. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Is it normal for dads to be that way at night, or guy with girl friends, like when watchin TV?

Draft saved Draft deleted