Men in uniform- Oh my !!!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd love to have a man in law enforcement uniform... so I could beat his face in with a baseball bat. That would be fun. I've got no love for the pigs...

On subject tho... girls in uniform have a certain appeal too, it's not just women who find that hot. Nurse's uniforms (or doctors... jesus there were some hottie female doctors at the ER where I worked), school girl uniforms, stewardesses, the french maid thing, etc... that's all hot. Even the quasi-gender-role-bending girl-in-uniform whether that be football gear, cop uniform, firefighter regalia, soldier fatigues, etc.. that can all be hot if done right as well. Magazines like Playboy etc. frequently do spreads with girls in uniform from specific places (Hooters, Starbucks, McDonalds etc)

D

deleted62

The old Army PT shorts left nothing to the imagination. The new ones don't do too much better, but I had some bad experiences with the old ones. I used to sleep in them (sans underwear), and once while stationed at Huachuca, in the middle of the day (we were on night shift), I was awakened by a knock on the door. Bleary-eyed and, not to my knowledge, dick hanging out of the shorts, I opened the door to another platoon's female drill sergeant, who was all ready to do some serious punishment to one of her soldiers had she only knocked on the correct door. Whoops.

Although there were no clever "position of attention" jokes, she did say, "Private Z, put that thing back in your shorts and tell me where Private _____'s room is."

-Z

My two cents bought me a better-fitting pair of shorts.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
MMMmm.... Delicious blue-collar men.....

UPS
Foot Locker
NYC Dept. of Sanitation (Especially the officers in Dress Formals, Yum!)
NYPD
FDNY (Even the Paramedics and EMTs, EDIBLE!)
And the guys who maintain my homegirl's lawn. Nice.

OK Bronx, I was feelin' it all the way up to Footlocker...:naughty:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In spite of how many speeding tickets I've had......a man in a law enforcement uniform plus the gun is a big turn on.......

Maybe it was also Russell Crowe in LA Confidential....altho' he was in slacks and a tank top.

The Mighty Quinn.....a movie with Denzel Washington as the Chief of Police.
The opening scene is a wedding and Denzel is in a white dress uniform.....
That should have been illegal.
:wink:

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
Gisella said:
Do u get turned on by men in uniform?

What kind are your favorite/ies ?

I like men in navy uniform ( i have a navy dad...:wink: )

But love them in American Football uniforms!!! Touchdown sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

any type of state trooper get's me hot. those guys really take care of themselves, and cops always have bigger dicks.