Men In Uniform.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Hornet, May 3, 2006.

1. Hornet

Gold Member

What is it about men in uniform that is such a turn on? And what sort of uniform do people find attractive? Firemen and policemen for me, but what about everyone else? What Uniforms gets you going?

2. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My grandfather was in the Air Force during WW11,and he wrote a book about his experiences:tongue: Once such incident happened when he was stationed just outside of Bakersfield,California,he recalled one day when him and a few of his buddies in the squadron put on their dress uniforms and stood on the street corner,women actually drove up to them and picked them off of the corner and took them home!:tongue: This was back in 1944,but I believe the allure of the man in uniform goes back much,much further than that:tongue:

3. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

I had a theory about this which I asked many women about and, so far, they have all agreed . . . the allure about men in uniform is that the uniform means they have a JOB!!!

4. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

In the neighborhood I grew up in, if you saw a uniform you ran the other way. :biggrin1:

5. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

I know a dude @ my gym who was in the marines who is my size and a cop who is also big.

6. SwedishSizeQueen

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I fucked a cop a few weeks ago.. hehe.. I Love men in uniforms! :biggrin1:

7. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

I have always had a thing for sailors in white uniforms! I use to own a couple of outfits that I occasionally wore out on Halloween or dressed "tricks" prior to amateur photo sessions.

I guess I should have joined the Navy instead of the ANG. :pat

8. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Sorry guys (and gals), I don't know what happened to my "smilie" on the above post. I'll try it again. :pat:

9. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Worked that time.
    God, what a fuck-up I am sometimes.:tongue:

10. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why is that most UPS men look good in those damn brown uniforms. Especially if they are wearing the shorts ....hehehe:tongue:

11. Hornet

Gold Member

I should have also asked if there is a type of uniform that gets people going. For me it is the police uniform and the fireman uniform, gods, they get me hard!

12. BeercanHung

BeercanHung Member

Uniforms coming and going... make for some FUNtastic fantasy. As they say, sex is 90% brain-- imagination and all.

Here's an example of uniforms that turn me on:

Uniform Action http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/gaymalestud/uniformaction.jpg

13. ordinarygay

ordinarygay New Member

It is so true!!!.
    It reflects something within us.
    I am one of them, who like guy in uniform especially fireman or construction worker. It is so nice to look at them, when they are sweaty:tounge-in-cheek:

14. brummyboy69

brummyboy69 Member

Im a lover of uniform and a man who wears uniforms himself. I know its not the same as an Army, Navy or Airforce uniform but it has the same effect. When I head out in the uniform, I am guaranteed to get some action... its like a magnet.

I get to see a lot of guys onboard my cruise ship wearing all sorts of Military Gear, and for me, its an instant hard on. Can be embarassing when going on stage. lol. I have no preference, all Military Uniforms are hot!!!!

15. gramirez

gramirez Member

Albums:
    I love muscle cops in uniforms...my friend is a cop and its just great eyecandy to see that bulge on his tight pants and hot chest ripping through trying to get free i just precum when i see him. :tongue:

16. Gisella

Gold Member

I grew up in Naval Bases...for sure my favorite uniform among those kinds are Navy ones...but i find the Marines bad boys! very sexy too....:cool:

But what i trully like is men in sport uniforms and doing sports almost all kind oh yes! (but not golf please...:rolleyes: )

But all my men in uniform must know how to swimn well (wearing speedos of course...:flirt:) and how to survive in the jungle is a must too.

:151:

17. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

u dont trim/shave?

18. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I guess it's surprising I would say this as many speeding tickets as I've had over the years....but a man in a police uniform with a gun just does me in.......(unless he's at my car window about to give me a ticket :smile: ).

Also, there's a little known movie called "The Mighty Quinn" ....Denzel Washington is the Jamaica police chief and the opening scene is a wedding.
    Denzel is wearing a dress white police uniform....
    It should be illegal to look that good.:wink:

19. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like guys in fireman uniform and sailor uniform. Then I do like guys in police uniform only if they have an ass, muscle guys works as well, if they have flat or an inverted ass its a turn off!

20. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

As a long time woman in uniform myself, I can't deny that men in uniform have a special attraction. From the military type of uniforms, I like the Air Force Blues, flight suits also have some sex appeal: great to "unwrap" a man from them ;-9 The navy's officer khakis also have something sexy about them. From the other kinds, I love airline pilot uniforms.

You don't have to wear one when you fuck me, but unwrapping a man from any kind of uniform is just hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted