Men In Uniform.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a man in a uniform, mostly navy whites or firemen....
Funny this topic comes up now...in the past few days we in NYC have had Fleet Week, ships with thousands of sailors show up to our harbor. I luckily enough live in the neighborhood where they dock...I would smile to myself though on several occassions since one my block would be sailors in wites, cop cars driving by and there is a huge building going up, so there are plenty of construction workers, plus throw in the fact that I have some Native American blood in me and it is like an audition for the Village People around here, the only thing we are missing is the Leatherman but I think one or two of my neighbors may fit that bill.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a man in uniform, I'll take whatever attention comes my way. I figure it's probably like how I'm usually attracted to women in uniform.

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The firemen in the UK have changed unifrom. They used to be in blues, but now in golds. They should bring back the old uniform, much sexier. I do like the new police ones though, with the stab proof vest. Makes them all look really build. The women look good in them too.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say that our police uniforms here in Oz have the best butt cupping pants in quite some time. When these guys have the right bubble butt and turn away at just the right angle, they literally give you a completely undiluted outline of their perfectly pert arse. And sometimes you can see the outline of their briefs and sometimes even a jock :)

Reactions: Searafina1980

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Navy Whites
White Baseball pants
White Football pants
Any Sports team uniform that fit closely

I never really know much about American Football, but I LOVE their butt hugging lycra leggings they call pants !! I swear some of the arses and frontal bulges those guys have are huge, even though I know a couple of those bulges are the result of a cup in front of their jock.
And if you like tight pants, you should check out our football player's shorts here in Oz. Some of them are so short and tight they look like lycra boxer briefs. :biggrin1:

whatisup618

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sailor uniforn turn off
police military football and fire fighters uniforms are all hot espicailly if ther jacked hairy and big:wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a lot of uniforms, but the law enforcement ones are an instant turn-off for me; I guess it's from knowing so many bad/crooked/corrupt cops.

I was always a bit partial to my USMC dress blues...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is it about men in uniform that is such a turn on? And what sort of uniform do people find attractive? Firemen and policemen for me, but what about everyone else? What Uniforms gets you going?

I like the UPS uniforms during the summer: The short sleeved brown shirts and shorts. Some of those guys have REALLY nice legs. I used to have a straight friend that worked for UPS. He gave me a UPS cap. I have never had sooo many people ask me do I work for UPS. I have a Carolina Panthers' ball cap. I have NASCAR Richard Labonte cap. I have a Nike sports cap. I don't work for any of these companies. Yet, no one assumes that I work for them.

The US Marine uniform is sexy. The entire "dress blues" package. Even the standard Marine garb is sexy.
The US Navy Sailor uniform is hot. One of my friends is a sailor.
When he puts on that sailor suit...I always am drawn to look at his butt. I am sooo compelled to fuck him. But he is my friend and he is straight--so I stand down and be a good respectable boy. Hehehe.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men and Women, for that matter in Uniform are employed, and most have adequate health insurance.

These people, as a whole, have less bugs, so they are desired and in most cases coveted.

Additionally, as an earlier post indicated, they are employed and they are well groomed. Their jobs require that they present themselves well. Additionally, they all pass annual physical evaluations, both health and fitness.

Plus, as so many have indicated, Military Heroes, Police and Fire People Heroes have the training to represent their employers well.

jebby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For some reason, I'm attracted to EMT's. I dont know if it's because I'm also one, or what it is. Just knowing that they have something prowling below their uniforms gets me going... :)

We have a local cop where I'm from, and he's built like a "brick shithouse" as he states. I've seen him off-duty a couple of times...on my terms...and he's not only built...but hung!! :) I just wish they were all like that!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men and Women, for that matter in Uniform are employed, and most have adequate health insurance.

These people, as a whole, have less bugs, so they are desired and in most cases coveted.

Additionally, as an earlier post indicated, they are employed and they are well groomed. Their jobs require that they present themselves well. Additionally, they all pass annual physical evaluations, both health and fitness.

Plus, as so many have indicated, Military Heroes, Police and Fire People Heroes have the training to represent their employers well.

That is kinda fucked though to like a person in uniform because they appear gainfully employed. I don't like someone based on their employment status. I have my own fucking money. I don't need anyone taking care of me. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is kinda fucked though to like a person in uniform because they appear gainfully employed. I don't like someone based on their employment status. I have my own fucking money. I don't need anyone taking care of me. :smile:
I read that to mean that it's evidence they can take care of themselves, not as an indicator that they could be sugar-daddies...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love police uniforms, especially CHPs because they're tan and show off the perfect amount of shape through the polyester.

The first time I had jury duty, I was standing in the hall of the courthouse waiting to be called in when two CHPs came walking in my direction. They not only had those Jhodupur pants on clinging tightly to their muscle bear bodies, but they had perfectly shiny riding boots on. I was so hard that I had to sit "indian style" on the floor just to hide my erection.

Reactions: WestCoastTubeSteak