Men In Uniform.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nearly all modern uniforms are so drabbed down as to be totally boring, in the US, the only ones with any elegance are the marine dress tunic with the upright collar, I have a marine band uniform the same cut that is scarlet with gold braid on the front. When Nixon was president, he gave the White House guard a similar one that was all white, sadly, it wasn't kept.
My favorite contemporay one is the British Royal Horse Guards state kit.

Before WWI, military uniforms were much more decorative than civilian dress, my favorite is the Hussar uniform, formerly worn with skin tight pants, and ends above the butt. I have Austro-Hungarian, Prussian, French, Spanish, and British hussar tunics, Victorian royal navy tailcoat, Edwardian Royal Fusiliers full dress tunic (need a bearskin to go with it, but they go for too much), Crimean War period British rifle tunic (ends above the waist, I wear it with nothing underneath) Etc.. The British mess dress style tunic also ends above the waist and doesn't join in the front, I have a scarlet Canadian one from the 50's that came with a scarlet lined short cloak.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My post on this thread was to merely indicate that anyone in uniform and well groomed would have a job. Thus they would be able to care for themselves and not be dependant on anyone they meet. I regret that anyone misunderstood my comment.

Still a great topic.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always think park ranger uniforms are hot. Hiking boots, tan shirts with the sleeves rolled up past the elbow, white T-shirt with chest hair peeking over the neck, snug dark green pants, wide black leather belt and that broad rimmed hat, burly arms and thick moustache w/ 5 o'clock scruff - Yikes.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was in the US Marine Corps for a couple years after highschool, and I never had any trouble picking up girls and women who wanted to be laid. Most times, I wasn't even in uniform, but the short high-and-tight haircut probably was a pretty good clue. Most of 'em wanted me to wear my dogtags, too!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read that to mean that it's evidence they can take care of themselves, not as an indicator that they could be sugar-daddies...

Any man that works is taking care of himself whether in a uniform or in plain clothes. A waiter. A chef. A businessman. A hot dog vendor. An ice cream server. Whoever.

I wasn't talking about sugar daddies.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is kinda fucked though to like a person in uniform because they appear gainfully employed. I don't like someone based on their employment status. I have my own fucking money. I don't need anyone taking care of me. :smile:

Any man that works is taking care of himself whether in a uniform or in plain clothes. A waiter. A chef. A businessman. A hot dog vendor. An ice cream server. Whoever.

I wasn't talking about sugar daddies.
I misunderstood your first response to a previous post. My apologies.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The men in uniform that turn me on are Police officers, firemen, military, pilot, surgical scrubs, and I cannot forget to mention football uniforms and the ever famous chippendale uniform!

My favorites are military, police, and pilot...I think there's a sexy vibe about it because it's authoritative. I like when a man is confident and strong.

D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Experimental Member
Media
I was in the US Marine Corps for a couple years after highschool, and I never had any trouble picking up girls and women who wanted to be laid. Most times, I wasn't even in uniform, but the short high-and-tight haircut probably was a pretty good clue. Most of 'em wanted me to wear my dogtags, too!
Any photos Art? I bet you looked hot! :)

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Police guys: what do ya'll wear, usually, under that sexy cop-stuff? Jocks,,, briefs,,, boxer-briefs,,,,???Usually, the ass is a workin'! (Sometimes the bulge too....) :eek: :confused:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in law enforcement in my younger days, I would go commando under my slacks as long as I knew I could get away with it. When I did wear something, it was either spandex shorts, or bikini briefs. Had to wear the t-shirt all the time, though.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Like most people, I like cop uniforms. And most military, especially dress uniforms. Air Force pilot uniforms and the Air Force white dress uniforms turn me on a lot. Army fatigues do, as well. Those grey t-shirts and black shorts that Army guys wear when working out never fail to get me going, either. I've never been much into firefighter uniforms, but I do love it when they wear those little shorts with either a blue or white shirt. Yum!:biggrin:

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"When I was in law enforcement in my younger days, I would go commando under my slacks as long as I knew I could get away with it. When I did wear something, it was either spandex shorts, or bikini briefs. Had to wear the t-shirt all the time, though."

I suppose I was at least subconsciously thinking about this thread today while waiting in my car. A policeman parked next to me to go into the post office so I decided to take notice to his uniform more closely when he returned to his vehicle. I had not really thought of "bulging uniforms" until reading around this forum over many months. This afternoon, as I was wearing my sunshades, I was able to watch the officer meander on by and then finally back to his car. Admittedly, I felt a bit strange to even be watching him the way I was, but so be it. Okay, it's the influence of the LPSG . :biggrin1:

Anyway, I was surprised just how tight those dark blue uniform slacks can be! I even felt a bit self conscious for the poor guy! :rolleyes: To me, this average build man (40's and a bit pudgy I suppose) was filling those slacks pretty well. He definitely was showing on the left. Not being critical, I would say "size-wise"....he was nothing all that extraordinary except he appeared to have considerable flaccid girth and it appeared to be about 4 inches draping over his scrotum. As I said....he was pretty doggone obvious...almost to the point of suggesting he was circ'd.

But what got me was just how tight these form-fitting uniform slacks truly are on some of these guys. I just never had paid attention before today. Such slacks would HAVE to be very uncomfortable and I would fear they would rip wide open with the slightest move. And perhaps like this policeman today, I would imagine some of our officers in uniform would have to be at least a little bit self-conscious, but what else can they do if their job requires this? Apparently, guys don't have to be "super hung" to show in these pants either. Those pants apparently can just about reveal anything and everything. --Good grief. :redface:

I dunno. This policeman today just didn't seem to be the type fella to be deliberately flaunting his wares. Honestly, I kinda felt sorry for him.

And I feel a bit more respectful of our men behind the badge after today. It's one thing to put their lives on the line. But if they're shy or the self-conscious type, this line of work must be pretty tough for some of them.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
What is it with peeps and uniforms? I have been offered more sex from women and men than I ever thought possible. I am a mailman but that is all I deliver.

hootie, My take on all this stuff is that there are many, and I do mean many out there in the world who get all turned on, heated up, and positively giddy over guys wearing tight pants in these uniforms. Okay. That's true. It's understandable I guess.

I merely looked at the other side of the equation in my post above...just how tight and perhaps uncomfortable those uniforms must be in some of these occupational occasions. I'm suddenly beginning to realize how self conscious a man might indeed be just by doing his job when he's required to wear such outfits. Knowing he's potentially drawing such attention to himself (from both genders apparently) must make some of these guys terribly self-conscious...especially if they don't really crave such oggling.
--It sure would for me. Honestly, I'm not sure I could wear such revealing clothing like that. I have my own challenges in business wear....i.e.suits.

usmc12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like a lot of uniforms, but the law enforcement ones are an instant turn-off for me; I guess it's from knowing so many bad/crooked/corrupt cops.

I was always a bit partial to my USMC dress blues...

Former Marine here. Totally agree with the Dress Blues.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I merely looked at the other side of the equation in my post above...just how tight and perhaps uncomfortable those uniforms must be in some of these occupational occasions. I'm suddenly beginning to realize how self conscious a man might indeed be just by doing his job when he's required to wear such outfits. Knowing he's potentially drawing such attention to himself (from both genders apparently) must make some of these guys terribly self-conscious...especially if they don't really crave such oggling.
--It sure would for me. Honestly, I'm not sure I could wear such revealing clothing like that. I have my own challenges in business wear....i.e.suits.

I can testify to that. It does happen when we wear loose pants too. I wonder if it has to do with their fantasies, and our availabilty. I have been harassed by women at work. One of the female coworkers likes to look at my crotch and ask if it's real. I intentionally wear loose fitting trousers to try and hide it. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your viewpoint, I still show a bump.
If I was doc's mailman, maybe he'd show me those pictures he's been offering in a tease.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is something about uniformed men getting the fantasy juices flowing.

I think that uniforms project authority, masculinity and the desire to rip off the exterior shell to get to the man underneath.

To control or be controlled?

I love the idea of turning the tables on these men....to reverse the power once they get out of their uniform and under the sheets.

Uuuuuum.....I need to go take a cold shower.