Men: In Your Personal Experience...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tee&A, May 7, 2007.

1. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

...how do women usually "take" your penis during sex? Do you cause them pain or do they eat it up (not literally, lol). I remember that until I got used to my ex I had a habit of pushing on his hips when he would knock my cervix (until I got used to the feeling).

2. edaws31

edaws31 New Member

do u mean like entry wise? If that's the case, my girl usually took a third and we had to work in the rest.......but i'm not the longest guy so i could go balls deep on her after that

3. the_reverend

Gold Member

there was a period of adjustment with a lot of the girls i've slept with...they'd say it hurt, but "in a good way" and were usually sore for a day or two afterwards, the only cure for which seemed to be more sex (hmm...how convenient!). but after a while, they seemed to get used to it and it just felt good "in a good way." lol.

going completely off of their reports here, so they might have just been stroking my ego or something...but for all of them to seems like an awfully big conincidence. so take it as you will.

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It took my girlfriend and I a bit before start enjoyng our sex lives, and much of our "problems" were due to my size that at first caused penetration to be VERY difficult, and then painful for her.

Now things are better, but still she cannot "take" all of me: time will be our ally, things have improved and I see no reason for them not to improve furthermore.

5. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I agree, my gf can take a lot more of it now than she used to. I think the reason probably is that I've gotten better at stimulating her to the point where her vag gets totally aroused and 'tented'

6. Love-it

Gold Member

We recently discovered that it was not medical issues that caused my wife to experience pain with penetration, after 31 years we finally figured out that it was my 6.25" girth. She has been dilating for 1 1/2 years and I could just barely get 1/2 way in. Last week she had a vaginal infection for the first time in months so she will have lost some of her gains.

7. B_Christofferb

Well girls have had issues taking me because of my girth. So it takes them time to get adjust to it.

8. Over 7

Over 7 Member

Albums:
    I've always been able to go to go all the way to the balls, but only a few women have complained of me hitting the cervix too hard. Position is everything & 7" is usually enough.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted