Men intimidated by toys?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are plenty of insecure guys out there.

I had my first sexual experience with a woman and a vibrator only recently. Not because I'm threatened by them, it's just never come up before. Around Korea there are tons of "love motels" where you can rent rooms hourly. This is partly because of the extreme prevalence and commonplace nature of prostitution and also because most Koreans live at home until they get married. The motels are reasonably priced and often much nicer than the other hotels you can stay at.
I stayed at one with my girlfriend in Seoul the last night I was there. There was a vending machine on our floor that sold sex toys. I knew she was a horny insatiable little thing, who enjoyed masturbating with the shower head, but had never used any sex toys before so I offered to buy her something. We settled on one of those little plastic vibrating eggs. It was a lot of fun and overall greatly enhanced the sex we had that night, I think.

With on that... not the Korea thing, nor the lovemotel, but the toy enhancement. I want everyone to be happy, so whatever it takes.

luundy7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have to say i love using toys on girls! no intimidation!! just pleasure!! at first i was leary of it but after we got our first one. smaller than me... we went back and started to increase our collection. it was a surprising turn on to shop with your girl for a new cock! we settled on a college stud! as we are in college. it measures 8" and is very thick for its size. when we got home it immediatly was cleaned up and ready for action. as the foreplay began i licked her pussy 69 as she sucked my 7" cock not as thick... after 10 minutes of this i took our new man and started pressing it against her pussy, too big still.... as i rubbed it up and down she got wetter and wetter untill without any extra force she let it in!!!! it slid in mabey 3 inches and she immediatly came all over her new lover!! talk about hot with a close up view. once she calmed down i slowly started no work it in deeper as the moans got louder!! now i know she had a 10"+ before me that she said she couldnt quite take but this toy ended up burried deep in her pusssy. as the balls hit her clit for the first time it was another explosion. feeling how tight her pusssy was wraped around this monster was enough for me i fucked her for an hour with our new guy and never felt the need to get in there myself.. it was sooo hot watching her work that dick!! we will deffinatly be going bigger with our next purchase!! i dont see the reason to get upset since i was still fucking her!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex, is not with a guy (he keeps askign her to be his g/f, she keeps saying, no)

He is a nice guy, which is a shame, because

1. he doesnt like muff diving
2. he was screwing her, she whipped out the vibrator, and he got butt-hurt.

so she is trying to figure out how to dump him. I am telling her just to be frank with him, and tell him he needs to figure out some things about the joys of sex, and what its really all about.