Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Guys, I edge at work all day.... dripping some serious precum by the time all the staff leave and then I can finally let my cock out and Jerk off to whatever it happening, cam2cam, watch someone else, talk to a sexy person on mic or chat!
Edging all day at Work comes with its issues, usually gets so wet that it shows through my suit pants! or standing up to meet a client and my cock is like a rock! But love it! :)

Attachments

Lpsgds_hot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

Just by curiosity how many men are into edging when masturbating..I really got into edging a few years ago and totally addicted to it. love this long masturbation session who could last for up to 2 hours and can stop for a couple of hours and edging again for another hour before bedtime. The orgasm are mindblowing and the cumshot is incredible. Let's share your experiences ...
I usually edge when I jack off. It's great.

Reactions: Tomford00069

Interesting...I edge a lot any tried the circular motion under the glans one time and it was super intense...any vids on ballooning?

I tried looking for some and stumbled upon men jacking off with balloons. The link I pasted in my original post, says ton NOT stimulate the the underside of the glans.

Rockylane

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys, I edge at work all day.... dripping some serious precum by the time all the staff leave and then I can finally let my cock out and Jerk off to whatever it happening, cam2cam, watch someone else, talk to a sexy person on mic or chat!
Edging all day at Work comes with its issues, usually gets so wet that it shows through my suit pants! or standing up to meet a client and my cock is like a rock! But love it! :)
Lucky to have a job where you get paid to edge!

doublel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tried looking for some and stumbled upon men jacking off with balloons. The link I pasted in my original post, says ton NOT stimulate the the underside of the glans.

Thanks man! I did too and now I kind of want to try fucking a balloon lol

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saturday morning is my favorite time for an edge session. My PC has files of erotic photos and quick links to hot videos. I will get myself worked up to a point of frenzy and then explode with an incredible orgasm. There are other times when I'll bust a load quickly. It serves the purpose, but the edge sessions leave me glowing for hours.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
am I the only one whose balls get really sore after a long edging session?
Sore and swollen. Mostly I think from the fact while I am jacking I wear a cock ring which pushes them up and out. Then I tend to pound my fist down and pound my balls hard which I love. I will occasionally smack my balls which makes me harder and can cause me to leak cum.

Reactions: ducker005

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been edging almost as long as I've been masturbating. I'd love to get my wife into it, be it helping me or even watching. How can I get her into it? She doesn't seem to have the patience for it.

Mine will get into it from time to time. Especially that time of the month. She likes to torment me with it a little. If I leak any cum I have to eat it.

If she don’t get into it generally at some point she lets me jerk off on her or fuck her tits. Occasionally I get a mind blowing cock hungry BJ. I like edging off and on for a day or two and when I finally release I cum big! I’ll usually try to cum in her mouth or at least on her face. I love giving her that EXTRA BIG shot of cum!!