Men into edging?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just practicing partial ejaculation edging and achieved the 3rd ejaculation. i fprce the body to practice up to 57 partial ejaculations .
i havent had enough stamina to force the complete naked masculione body to practice 57 ejaculation without orgasming. it had been only 16 ejaculations . try to exercise more in the next edging sessions .

Reactions: shuckofun

Kelly Smith

Experimental Member
Media
I started edging when I was a teenager. Now 51 and still at it. I'm pretty skilled now and have edged many men over the years. I've received some very surprisingly high praise from nearly all of them, including other seasoned edgers. It takes a good technique and the ability to read the body indicators. I like to build a man up at a nice speed and then work him in a way that holds the pleasure sensation, fluctuating at the highest levels possible, continuously, without quite achieving a session-ending climax, until I choose to. If you know how, you can keep yourself or any man quite close to the edge for many hours, or for as long as he can physically last. The longest single edging session I've done, without breaks, was about 9 or 10 intense hours. Finally had to take a break for food, etc. :^)

erjenkins1987

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love to edge over a few days until I can’t stand it anymore. My nuts feel so heavy in my briefs after about 3 days and almost anything will get my cock leaking. When I finally release, I cum shot after shot and cover my chest and face and lay in ecstasy for a while. I love it

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I prefer edging over jerking off in 15-20 minutes. I usually masturbate once a day and it takes 1-2 hours, usually. I don't do the marathon sessions some guys do, but I don't think I'd want to spend an entire day jerking off. There are days occasionally when I don't go for a longer session and I'd rather cum as many times as possible. On those days I cum in 15-20 minutes since I can't put that much time into it.

I prefer edging when I have the time though. The orgasm is much more intense, I cum more, and my cum shoots out with a lot more force.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started edging when I was a teenager. Now 51 and still at it. I'm pretty skilled now and have edged many men over the years. I've received some very surprisingly high praise from nearly all of them, including other seasoned edgers. It takes a good technique and the ability to read the body indicators. I like to build a man up at a nice speed and then work him in a way that holds the pleasure sensation, fluctuating at the highest levels possible, continuously, without quite achieving a session-ending climax, until I choose to. If you know how, you can keep yourself or any man quite close to the edge for many hours, or for as long as he can physically last. The longest single edging session I've done, without breaks, was about 9 or 10 intense hours. Finally had to take a break for food, etc. :^)
10 hours edging session without break is extreme long . i only practice edging sessions with max 2 hours duration and partial ejaculations. in between 1-2 hours breaks. beginning a new edging session. all sessions together max 24 hours duration with max 57 partial ejaculations.

Reactions: shuckofun

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
love edging! started a few years ago. 1-2 hours is great.
when i have the time i like even longer, like 3-5 hours. it's so intense!
only once had someone else edge me while was tied up. he was expert at it and it was amazing!

D

deleted645791

I love edging my big dick and I do it often. Edging provides one with a prolonged pleasure that is indescribable. When I've been at it for a while, I start to precum a lot, which makes me harder and more sensitive, which makes me precum more, which makes me even harder and more sensitive, and so on and so forth... and eventually I start to orgasm a little bit, several times in a session, and each time I ooze some cum, which just makes me even harder and more sensitive. It really addictive. The amount of pleasure I experience becomes exponential, and sometimes I don't even want to cum so I can ride that high for as long as I can. It's really messy and really wonderful, every man should attempt to do it and get good at it because one learns so much about their body that they wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to edge just to swallow my own load honestly. If I don't edge I don't swallow. I like to edge a minimum of an hour or two and max of 4 to 6 hours. Cumshots be so hard and jets shoot out like a super soaker. See long white ropest shoot from my cock turn me on.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to edge just to swallow my own load honestly. If I don't edge I don't swallow. I like to edge a minimum of an hour or two and max of 4 to 6 hours. Cumshots be so hard and jets shoot out like a super soaker. See long white ropest shoot from my cock turn me on.
I'll edge for about two - three hours, longer if I'm edging with a bud. Like all of the other guys my orgasm is INTENSE and the load large

Jhbmeetbuddies

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like edging, gives me the most intense orgasms.... I shoot litres and very further after edging. I can go for hours, riding the edging wave. This is a cumshot from an edging session...

[video=medium]1298208[/video]

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a great blast! I love the loads I paint after a long edge session. I mainly do it to see how much precum I can create but mainly for the feeling of getting so close and stopping. I always feel great when I'm coming after a long session but then it's coupled with a little disappointment because I work so long to create that mess. But then the reward is returned to me again when I start all over.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This was after a good edge session in traffic. It gets to a point where I can use it as lube and apply it all over
721889-1515455304-6f71a0cee68e3fd026c059910e2b37d3.jpg

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love edging my big dick and I do it often. Edging provides one with a prolonged pleasure that is indescribable. When I've been at it for a while, I start to precum a lot, which makes me harder and more sensitive, which makes me precum more, which makes me even harder and more sensitive, and so on and so forth... and eventually I start to orgasm a little bit, several times in a session, and each time I ooze some cum, which just makes me even harder and more sensitive. It really addictive. The amount of pleasure I experience becomes exponential, and sometimes I don't even want to cum so I can ride that high for as long as I can. It's really messy and really wonderful, every man should attempt to do it and get good at it because one learns so much about their body that they wouldn't be able to otherwise.
That's the perfect explanation of the pleasure of edging. One more thing...it is a great way to develop stamina for all those other sexploits you encounter.

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edging is the best. I love to ride that wave of near orgasm high. I’ll go for hours and just reach that edge and be wet with pre cum. Each time my cock is more sensitive. My body stiffins and I breath rapidly and then slightly move away but the pleasure stays intense. After several hours of continuous bliss I will allow myself to blow cum all over the place.

jackinwithyou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi buddy. Luv getting cock, big, full and swollen. Yeah, when cock is full tilt edged, I'm panting and talking to my cock telling him to get bigger and harder. Then, hands off and I admire him showing off through the ride. In Toronto here.

Whenever I jerk I always edge for as long as possible sometimes its 1 hour it could be 4 hours it could be an entire day. I have edged myself for several days and then shot a few times I've tried to keep myself hard as much as I could every day for a week and then finally after a long edging session shot my load.

HunggGreek

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been looking into edging as a way to improve my stamina in bed. Really want to be able to fuck/enjoy a blowjob without needing to worry about busting a load too fast. Any tips guys? Feel free to reply here or PM me.