Men into edging?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My problem is when I'm trying to edge I mostly go over the edge and can't stop....
practice, practice , practice over many years . when i began discovery edging ritual , the male body was able to stop only 2- max 3 times before orgasm , leaking a small amount of sperm. 2 years later i was practicing 57 totally unsatisfying ejaculations without orgasm over 1-2 days .

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
practice, practice , practice over many years . when i began discovery edging ritual , the male body was able to stop only 2- max 3 times before orgasm , leaking a small amount of sperm. 2 years later i was practicing 57 totally unsatisfying ejaculations without orgasm over 1-2 days .
forced the complete naked masculine body to practice 5 totally unsatisfying small ejaculations without orgasmic relief . this aint healthy by no means and you hardly find an other frustration for the naked masculine body thats more addicting like this edging ritual. even although the totally naked masculien body knows , that in the finsih of the edging sessions all male reproductive system glands and ducts are empty and the whole male body is exhausted and frustrated , because there is no final last orgasm , it is totally addicted to this ritual and eager to go on edging every minute and hour ( i must now sleep , although the male body and brain will be eager to release sperm ). to force the male reproductive system of the masculine body to produce more sperm and seminal fluids , i eat 2 l-arginin , 1 l-lysin pill and 2 bitter smelling cellery powder teaspoons and much fresh pressed garlic juice and drink much water .

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I know that feeling. I love it and do the same thing. I'll hit the gym with just my workout shorts and a cock sleeve to keep everything nice and fluffed. This is my 2nd straight week of edging and not cumming. Whenever that happens, I see such an increase in performance in the gym. I know it's because the test is built up, but I think it's also the arousal as well.
Omg.
That's so sexy bear!
I'd have been glad to watch you do heavy squats after those 2 weeks of edging.
I am sure you'd push some pre out and make those shorts wet while lifting . :p
Btw, please upload some new precum flood vids. We desperately need new vids from you.

chester 12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have any of you ever edged with a woman? I do it with my gf. Fuck til I'm about to cum, then go down on her for a bit. Or just play with her ass or something. We've done it for hours, until I unload into her pussy. Then I usually go down on her with her vibrator and make her cum some more.

Have any of you ever edged with a woman? I do it with my gf. Fuck til I'm about to cum, then go down on her for a bit. Or just play with her ass or something. We've done it for hours, until I unload into her pussy. Then I usually go down on her with her vibrator and make her cum some more.

Ya I have. I enjoy edging and over time I can tell when I’m about to go over the edge. When fucking I can pretty much tell the same thing so I’ll slow down or pull out and go down on her or something else.

This helps me back off then start fucking again. Wish I knew this in my 20’s :)

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Omg.
That's so sexy bear!
I'd have been glad to watch you do heavy squats after those 2 weeks of edging.
I am sure you'd push some pre out and make those shorts wet while lifting . :p
Btw, please upload some new precum flood vids. We desperately need new vids from you.
No sweat, man.
976759-1552957815-6fb9a73fba69946b6ac288aa535c127f.jpg

976761-1552957827-6109d50559c8bbe8e509e08d17d908f5.gif

976762-1552957852-7cf0901919bd94c8b0083e4a79a30589.gif

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great fun while young --- --- then responsibilities start piling up --- --- girlfriend becomes pregnant, less time as you plan a wedding, purchase a house, pursue a better career, and then she becomes pregnant again --- --- and, then the kids require more attention ----- pretty soon everyone becomes too tired to spend the time:confused: Fortunately, I've always found time to jerk-off everyday:), and as retirement arrived, my edging skills have become perfected again even without the pussy.

Reactions: popup_al

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
forced the complete naked masculine body to practice 5 totally unsatisfying small ejaculations without orgasmic relief . this aint healthy by no means and you hardly find an other frustration for the naked masculine body thats more addicting like this edging ritual. even although the totally naked masculien body knows , that in the finsih of the edging sessions all male reproductive system glands and ducts are empty and the whole male body is exhausted and frustrated , because there is no final last orgasm , it is totally addicted to this ritual and eager to go on edging every minute and hour ( i must now sleep , although the male body and brain will be eager to release sperm ). to force the male reproductive system of the masculine body to produce more sperm and seminal fluids , i eat 2 l-arginin , 1 l-lysin pill and 2 bitter smelling cellery powder teaspoons and much fresh pressed garlic juice and drink much water .
frustrating the male body by 2 totally unsatisfying sperm releases without orgasm and without full sperm release . try to frustrate the totally naked masculine body many times by edging to force the male body to experience multiple ejaculations like male animal bulls bodies do ( 36 ejaculations per hour ! http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.526.7839&rep=rep1&type=pdf )

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
frustrating the male body by 2 totally unsatisfying sperm releases without orgasm and without full sperm release . try to frustrate the totally naked masculine body many times by edging to force the male body to experience multiple ejaculations like male animal bulls bodies do ( 36 ejaculations per hour ! http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.526.7839&rep=rep1&type=pdf )
starting a new edging session by frustrating the complete naked masculine body by practicing up to 57 totally unsatisfying ejaculations without contractings of sperm and without orgasm. last night practicing 11 totally unsatisfying partial sperm ejaculations . want to try to bend the phallus back 90- 180 degrees angle . this is very painfull , but the male phallus is getting extreme high errected with strongest tension and blood pressure inside.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally into edging, love when I have the time to do it. I can bring myself close to ejaculating several times, and then back off, before finally shooting. I ejaculate more and it shoots farther (often into my chest hair) when I edge. And the orgasm is way more intense.

Jackerbudchgo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love edging, especially with a bud. I just can’t go longer than two hours. The feeling of heightend arousal for an extended period is awesome.
Practice, bro.