Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds great. I tried it this AM with mixed result. So I have a technique question .
When you do back off is it for seconds or minutes. Do you keep a hard/semi hard erection or allow it to droop before starting again?

Thanx

Stop just seconds before the inevitable happens. It gets easier. If I am about to go too far I grip my shaft just below the head and squeeze hard - helps prevent ejaculation. I have also found that if you exhale sharply just before it's too late that will help too. I never let my cock go limp unless I am doing a marathon edge session: 2-6 hours. In that case it is not healthy to let the same blood remain in you penis that long. Letting it go soft every 20-30 minutes is a good idea for circulation.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Now a physiology question:
We have prostate and seminal vescicles. When we edge, where is sperm temporarily stored? How can people shoot tremendous loads. Does it mean they have larger vescicles? Do they have a diverticulum in their urethra? Any MD knows?

I think it is more of a biology lesson but you can't equate sperm storage with shooting big loads. Sperm makes up an extremely small amount of your semen, despite the fact that millions of those little critters are swimming around in each spurt! About 30% of your semen comes from your prostate gland and twice that much from the seminal vesicles. The remainder from sperm and Cowper's glands.

Don't know enough about diverticulum in order to comment but as far as load content is concerned, it does seem to be a genetic trait. Whether that means that 1 dude has larger internal sex glands or not might make for an interesting study! :biggrin1:

IMO, the increased semen produced as a result of longer foreplay is secreted by all the sex glands. More sperm may be ejaculated as well. I know I have had orgasms where it feels like my body is sucking sperm directly out of my balls with each and every contraction. It's awesome to see a guys nuts pull up and then go down with each of his spurts. Mine typically just stay pulled up for the entire orgasm.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Now, this means that if you are sexually aroused your prostate swells up because it fills up with fluid. Now tell me what happens if in this state you receive a rectal exam. What will the doctor think?

A good doctor would ask you if you have to get up at night to pee and if you have trouble starting your urine stream or have frequent urination (when you are not drinking a lot of water) or if you have any other difficulty urinating. If you answer yes to these, you would be diagnosed with an enlarged prostate and the doctor would most likely try to put you on one of those drugs you see advertised where men can't finish their golf game or need run the boat quickly to shore in order to pee.

Best to just tell the doc you have been edging and then any good doc would tell you to shoot that load out as often as possible! :biggrin1:

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds great. I tried it this AM with mixed result. So I have a technique question .
When you do back off is it for seconds or minutes. Do you keep a hard/semi hard erection or allow it to droop before starting again?

Thanx

I've been serious about edging for over 10 years. Which is like a third of my life. Not sure if you should take advice from a "pro", but here's what I remember my boyfriend telling me. The amount of time and hardness depends on the cock more than any hard (no pun) and fast rules. You want to restart stimulating your cock as soon as you safely can. When I was learning I would take about a 30 second break, then restart real slow. Each time you're going to be closer to a climax. Eventually if you hold off cumming you should be able to stay hard and really close by just touching your dick not even rubbing it. You should always set aside a long period of time to devote to your cock. Even if you shoot, you can always start over. If you can find an experienced buddy or someone who is serious it makes it less lonely. You can keep your self on the edge with more than your finger. Ostrich feathers are awesome. It helps that Broadway is a 20 min. subway ride for me. Qtips work too.

I am really glad I stuck to it. I go for 4 hour sessions now. Never let myself get less than than semihard, start having about 6 orgasms an hour in hour 2, leak about a gallon of precum and have a really sore sphincter muscle at the end. And it's worth it.

What did you mean by mixed results?

Reactions: Prtam

B_Shurewood

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was into edging long before I knew there was a proper name for it. Best lesson I ever learned. For me, it's the ONLY way to go ... always makes for maximum results. My advice: never rush it ... take your time ... savor the experience. Getting "drunk on cock" is the best! Enjoy the journey.

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I don't understand guys who jack off and cum within 5 or 10 minutes.... What fun is that?? I always feel so unfulfilled whenever I do one of those quick sessions. I LOVE edging. I've been doing it for years. I can edge for hours and hours. It feels so good to get myself all worked up almost to the point of no return, and then back off. I always end up having the most amazing orgasms after I edge for a long time, and its kinda fun to shoot my load all over the place.

Reactions: marlins

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What did you mean by mixed results?

Felt really goooood, but I didn't last very long. I think I should have allowed a little more time between passes. Or paid a bit more attention . Your answer has given me a better idea of how it goes.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never heard of this until LPSG. I've been doing it but not really intentionally, but like above because of interruptions or distractions, for many years. Love the intense and usually voluminous load as a result! What's a jelq? I feel so naive.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Felt really goooood, but I didn't last very long. I think I should have allowed a little more time between passes. Or paid a bit more attention . Your answer has given me a better idea of how it goes.

Yeah, it takes some work when you start out. And you definitely need to focus on your cock and not get distracted. I blew it (pun intended) a lot of times when I was starting. But when I watched my bf squirming on the bed with precum drooling out of his piss slit and having a 5 minute, then staying hard and having another one 15 minutes later, I knew I had to do it.

Stick to it buddy. It's worth it.

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did it twice today. Nicely intense, lots of precum drooling, so hard my cock seems to ache. The 2nd time, pushed it to the point of filling the urethra with a bit of cum, which then oozed out with more precum after a couple mins remission. Worked back up to a full orgasm ... trying ... to ... not ... quite ... get ... there ...

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like edging sometimes, but when I hit 25 I started getting blue balls real bad and it has not stopped. Sometimes I just have to pop a few off before I can edge.

D_Rolly O verBeethoven

Account Disabled
Media
I am a major edger. Edge all week and then shoot a monster load on the weekend. And if I just can't handle it and have to cum, I "go" to orgasm but I hold it (like you're holding pee) so no actual jizz comes out. It's incredible -- u have the feeling of cumming while saving the actual load.

Anyone tried this?

Reactions: Frank240

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love edging. I'm also doing it right now too. Haven't tried the once a week or the experience you just described yet though. It's the main way I jerk. Rarely I'll just bust one so I can think about something else, work, be productive, etc., but I really hate that.

I am a major edger. Edge all week and then shoot a monster load on the weekend. And if I just can't handle it and have to cum, I "go" to orgasm but I hold it (like you're holding pee) so no actual jizz comes out. It's incredible -- u have the feeling of cumming while saving the actual load.

Anyone tried this?

sizerules

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Anyone tried this?

I have read about doing that in The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know, by Mantak Chia, Douglas Abrams

You are having an orgasm without ejaculating. Which is the first step to becoming multi-orgasmic. How cool would it be to come 5 or more times without ever ejaculating?:biggrin1:

onanedger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Anyone tried this?
I've tried but, sincerely, I don't know how to manage to avoid spur liquids. So, I can't separate orgasm and ejaculation. Would you mind explaining a little more about. I use edging for 4 / 6 hours. But I would like master the technique of avoiding ejaculation. Thanks !!