Men- Issues with bras?

D_Evinia Saggyudders

Experimental Member
Media
I've been hooking up with a friend for a while now, and he always complains about how hard it is to unhook a bra. He is by no means inexperienced, but says he's had this problem with all girls he's been with. I've tried to teach him how to "work" a bra properly, but he can't be bothered, and just tells me to go braless.

Are bras REALLY that difficult? I don't see the issue.

Media
A little tricky if I'm drunk and facing her, but not enough of a problem to ask a woman to not wear one at all. Most times, I'll just pull the cup down when I start to lick/suck/nibble her nipples and she'll take it off completely at some point.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"he can't be bothered"I think you answered your own question.Bra's are not that hard to unhook he just likes to see the puppys swing free,or he's lazy.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first serious girlfriend taught me how to unhook her bra one-handed. It just takes practice. Surely he's not that lazy?

I have big, double jointed thumbs. I've been able to easily unlock a bra using one hand since the very first time I tried.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bras are sexy. No trouble at all. Can undo it single handed...but it did take practice. Make him practice...a lot!

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been hooking up with a friend for a while now, and he always complains about how hard it is to unhook a bra. He is by no means inexperienced, but says he's had this problem with all girls he's been with. I've tried to teach him how to "work" a bra properly, but he can't be bothered, and just tells me to go braless.

Are bras REALLY that difficult? I don't see the issue.

It depends on all the other distractions going on, but yes bra hooks are very similar to rubiks cubes.