Men kissing men on the lips

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For ALL the men on this site--gay, str8, or bi:

Have you ever kissed another man on the lips?
If so, why (what was the occasion or the reason) and how did you like it?

Again, a "yes" answer certainly does not necessarily imply that you are gay. It might have been at a family funeral or a wedding or some other highly emotional occasion. On the other hand, it might have been on a bet or during a drunken night at the good ol' frat house or just as a youthful experiment.

I'd just like to hear how common or uncommon it is for a man to kiss another man full on the lips for whatever reason.

Thanks! :smile:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only kissed guys on the lips that are family members. And it was also when I was younger. For some reason when I was real little I used to try to kiss people in my family all the time. But more recently it's on the cheek kisses with family members.

Chadman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am gay and I once kissed another guy on the lips and hated it. He was a very attractive guy, but I didn't like the taste of his mouth. I still think he's hot, but would never kiss him again. This is similar to the smells guys give off. If I walk through a locker room, I will be disgusted by the scents from some guys, and turned on by the scents from other guys. It isn't always connected to how attractive I find a guy, like the metion of the guy I kissed.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
For ALL the men on this site--gay, str8, or bi:

Have you ever kissed another man on the lips?
If so, why (what was the occasion or the reason) and how did you like it?

Again, a "yes" answer certainly does not necessarily imply that you are gay. It might have been at a family funeral or a wedding or some other highly emotional occasion. On the other hand, it might have been on a bet or during a drunken night at the good ol' frat house or just as a youthful experiment.

I'd just like to hear how common or uncommon it is for a man to kiss another man full on the lips for whatever reason.

Thanks! :smile:
im not comfortable with guys kissing each other on the lips.i have an italian friend who always kisses me on the cheek every time we meet.hell,his whole family does this.but the lips?not here.but then again...to each his own!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My father and brothers would all kiss each other on the lips. Within my mother's extended family, the men of each immediate family would all do that, too. Interesting, as the majority are loudly homophobic.

To me it just means that a man is more than "just a friend" and that he has become family to me.

NCbear

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My dad would always kiss me on the lips. Now kissing another man is kind of like kissing my dad.
I used to kiss my dad on the lips when I was little, too. It was like a peck on the cheek (quick), but on the lips. Since then I haven't kissed another man on the lips, except for my romantic partners, of course.

danbala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love kissing dues esp. if they have thick sruffy beards. It's an awsome thing when wiskers mingle. However I like smooth guys too.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kiss men on the lips all the time--it seems to be the right way to go. With men I do not know and I am not sexual with, or turned on by, it's a light tap, nothing excessive. If I know the person then a little more pressure and a longer hold (a full two or three seconds instead of a tap).

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friend and I kissed once at a party, wasn't our idea and neither of us enjoyed it. It's part of game that we were all playing that we made up called 'Top that'. The idea is to do something outside of your comfort zone then someone else in the room has to top it...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have kissed a lot of guys. I think that the world would be a lot easier if men kissing each other wasn't such a big deal. I think that the only problem I would have is that the guy would have: cold sores, fucked up teeth and/or foul breath. I think that I wouldn't venture kissing that (those) guy(s) with those dilemmas. I also don't like kissing men who smoke...it seems that gay men in Southern clubs love to smoke. I hate that.

Kissing men really isn't soo bad. I have kissed women before (just haven't had sex with them.) I like men better. That is just me. I wouldn't want straight men to be intimidated by kissing me. If they wanted to kiss me, they could. I don't have cooties. I have perfect teeth. Fresh breath.

mikey_1273

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my brothers and dad used to always kiss on the cheek when we were little. I'm not sure when it stopped. I am dating a guy now so I kiss him when ever I can. we don't kiss in public unless its a gay friendly place.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i was leaving my "bi years", and first started kissing guys, it was really a strange experience...it felt good, but i felt sort of bad about it...luckily I got over that quickly.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't kissed a man on the lips, but I have kissed my nephews (up to a certain age).

It was a norm in our family for my nephews from being toddlers till about ten to kiss all family members before going to bed... I think it was a case of no one telling them to kiss their aunts but not their uncle. It was a quick peck on the lips and off they went to the Land of Nod.

I certainly cannot see why people are quick to pull up their nose when they see a gay couple kissing etc. If women tend to kiss each other (at least they do here in South Africa) hello and goodbye and nobody minds, why shouldn't guys if they are comfortable doing so?

bfm01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do it daily and often. I absolutely love kissing my BF. He's the best most sexy kisser I can imagine. Totally turns me on.