Men kissing men on the lips

PokeSalad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father and brothers would all kiss each other on the lips. Within my mother's extended family, the men of each immediate family would all do that, too. Interesting, as the majority are loudly homophobic.

To me it just means that a man is more than "just a friend" and that he has become family to me.

NCbear

No, I've never kissed another guy on the lips.

The idea of lip kissing any relatives, especially male relatives, creeps me out TOTALLY!

Can't remember my Dad ever hugging me so thank god he never kissed me on the lips.

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I am bi, and I love to kiss men and women, but lately prefer kisses from men more (that is if they know how to kiss) I find it extremely disappointing if they don't kiss and probably would not stay with them long if they didn't..and also I agree with some other posts that would not kiss a guy who smokes (or a female who smokes) nothing is more gross....I mean why would I want to lick an ashtray?????

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These are some guys I'd kiss.

Matt Damon. Mark Wahlberg. Michael C. Hall. Tobey Maguire. Jake Gyllenhaal.

After kissing these guys, I'd run to the bathroom to :wank: .

And then, go to my bed for a good night's :sleeping1: .

Wake up four hours later.
Pee and then, :wank: again fantasizing about being kissed the night before by: Matt, Mark, Michael, Maguire and Jake.

Then, off to work with a big :veryhappy: on my face.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apart from family... I've been in 3 way kisses that involved both another man and another woman.

Interesting, but messy and hard to do.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
No, I've never kissed another guy on the lips.

The idea of lip kissing any relatives, especially male relatives, creeps me out TOTALLY!

Can't remember my Dad ever hugging me so thank god he never kissed me on the lips.
You missed a lot not getting hugs from dad. It makes it harder to develop and have real male friends when there can be no touching of any kind. Many guys can't build a relationship with another guy other than just talking sports or hunting.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have kissed both men and women in sexual and non sexual situations. Kissing a guy on the lips isn't much different for me than a woman. In both situations, some know how to kiss better, others suck. I like to makeout for hours...it can be very hot. I don't like foul breath or smoke...that will stop everything and it doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman.

Hunt3ed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm easy either way, but I don't like bad breath, or beard stubble, so I find women nicer to kiss. But call me old fashioned; this kissing in public is not for me, and I don't like seeing people passionately kissing in public. In greeting and farewell, as a token thanks or of love thats ok. But the full on passionate frenzy nope keep it at home, or do it in a more descrete place please.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im gay alos so its kinda in the job description (so to speak), but i have kissed 2 str8 guys, well i say str8 one of the is str8 and the other was str8 at the time hes now bi. So i think it depends on the type of guy really both times i kissed them tho we had been drinking but by no means wasted, we both knew what we were doing and wernt dared to do it at all itjust kinda happpend...