Men lying about penis size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_BarryBunwarmer, Aug 10, 2009.

1. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I go on PS3 Home with a female avatar and tell guys I'm a girl (don't judge) and whenever the subject matter of penis size comes up, every single one says 8, 9, or even 10 inches. Sometimes they send pics of their dicks to me and I have to laugh because they're always 6inches tops. One guy who said he was 10inches couldn't have been any more than 5 and a half inches.

I know what a 10 incher looks like and those aint it.

Are girls really impressed by size? Because I have to believe any girl gets told by a guy he has a huge penis, she must know he's lying. Average penis sizes ranges between 5.5 and 6.5 inches. So a person would have to be pretty dumb to think every guy they meet has a 9inch cock.

I would think girls would be turned off by this. Who wants something that massive going inside them? I know I don't.

2. TheWB

TheWB New Member

stopped reading after that :lmao::lmao::lmao:

3. D_Katherine Clitburn

D_Katherine Clitburn Account Disabled

We know they are kidding, KT. We just ignore that part of their stories.

4. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you bring up penis size, of course they're going to say they've got a big one. who wouldn't? if a guy says he's got a small one, then you know its small. why would anybody under-report their size? but if a person claims a big one, its likely to be a lie, but maybe, just maybe, he's really packing.

and lets face it: its fun to lie.

5. shybutwhy

shybutwhy Member

dude that shit is illegal.

6. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    whats worse..lying about penis size or the fact you're lying about being a girl? At least they are at least admitting to having a penis. :)

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You ask us not to judge but try pulling that one when your actually in front of one. ocmusclejock I think states it very well, they're still being more truthful than you. And its almost wildly understood that if you ask a dude online what size his dick is you will likely get a lie. And you do it on PS3 really, really, why not just make your user name Want2catchapreditor:O cause this is why parents freak out about technology. Do it online in an adult setting if you must but fuck off with the kids toys.

8. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    We all know internet inches and real world inches are VERY different.

9. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

PS3 is a $400 entertainment system. How is it a "kids toy"?

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    you are wrong for lieing about your gender to people who trust you
    btw, don't tel lme not to judge I'll do as I like

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I get lied to many times a day in the LPSG chatroom. There is some law of the universe that makes every guy say he's 8 x 6. If i watch his cam and suspect by his body language he is bragadocious, i always ask his size and i always get 8 x 6 REGARDLESS his real size.

I know what 7 x 6 looks like, i have seen a lot of dicks that are 8 or 9 on cam and im not easily fooled by a 6 x 5 telling me he's 8 x 6. I'd rather be told the truth, makes me respect you a lot more. As soon as they lie to me- i tune out quickly.

I see it no differently than telling dudes im 113lbs when im no where NEAR that. I see it no differently than saying im 19, when im 29. Or saying that my breasts are 38GGG when they arent.

12. Capt_obivous

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    men tell women what they think they want to hear, and that extends to the penis

13. Incocknito

Gold Member

This thread is sick. The OP is a sexual predator and a deceiver.

There is a social and media pressure for men to inflate their penis sizes. In that sense, it is understandable and to an extent it is a part of the information age in which we live.

Men pretending to be women however is totally incomprehensible. The only motivation for you to pretend to be a woman and to deceive other males is a devious and morally corrupt one.

"Don't judge"

Your own conscience should be the judge. You must have some mental deficiency that allows you to knowingly deceive other people for your own sexual gratification.

14. crossy

Gold Member

I have yet to see a straight ruler measured sharp photo of a cock >8" on this site.

15. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

some people round up.

16. the_reverend

Gold Member

i wish i'd known about internet inches years ago...i could've been saying my penis is even bigger for all these years! lol!

17. B_nuketully

B_nuketully New Member

Yup, you can lie, but most women really know. Granted, there are some women that can't tell as easily but they still know that a 5" dick isn't a 9" dick. The couple chicks i've had guess how big I am (In real life, not the internet) were right on or within an inch.

I'm sure most women will choose the larger of what they think it is so they don't "hurt the guys ego" :p

18. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Maybe it's OK to exagerate a bit.

I'm 41. Is it the end of the world if I told someone I was 39? What if I say I'm a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 when I'm really a 6? How about if I "forget" to mention that I have some gray hair? (My head is shaved, but there is still some gray.) Probably not a big deal.

What if I forget to mention that I have a dick? Dude, that's not an exageration that's a lie and a problem!

You have a dick and you're and you're a big, fat liar. I'm not sure how you get off on scolding someone who exagerates on the truth.

By the way, for the record, in my experience, I've found that women appreciate honesty. In fact, everyone appeciates honesty.

And, lastly, regardless of how much it costs, a PS3 is still a toy.

19. the_reverend

Gold Member

hey, he said don't judge him! that means you can't judge him, no backsies, stamp it! ;)

20. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    all I can say is...if someone asks me how big I am (or askes subtley) I'll tell them I'm plenty big.

I'm a big guy. If you were to look at me naked with a hard-on, I really wouldn't look that big (and I thats the primary reason I feel I don't have a big dick...b/c it dosen't look big from my perspective...thanks to this site, I now can boast that I do have a big dick)

Now if asked for specific deminsions, I'd tell the truth. With a diamond hard erection, I top out at about 7.25 long and 5.6 in girth (at its widest point). Now if its just a regular old normal erection, I'm more like 6.75 inches to 7 inches long and about 5.5 inches in girth (at the widest point....I have a tapered dick...smaller at the head and wider at the base).

No need to lie...

Draft saved Draft deleted