Men masturbating

I think masturbation is a totally different thing than oral / vaginal / anal sex and I feel like I need it too. My GF have always been ok with it as long as I kept serving them the way they wanted. I particularly like my morning jackoff under the shower because its the longest (for whatever reason). I had a girlfriend who was very quick to come, I'd fuck her in the morning until she got off and then we'd both head to the bathroom and I'd jack off under the shower while she'd pretend to wash her teeth to watch. It's not like she did not want to suck my dick after I made her cum but we had some kind of a non spoken agreement that that moment would be for me. She could suck my dick and get it in every single hole of her body the rest of the day, but the morning jackoff was just sacred.

D

deleted468451

I think I do it more when I'm in a relationship.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always masturbate evem in an relationship. We did it tigether as well. My current ine diesnt kive close to me. We see each ither on weekend. So i masturbate weekday lol

D

deleted136887

I do.
Sex is different.
Masturbate with and without gf.

Carbo21

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Married 17 years and still masturbating almost daily. I love holding my hard cock in my hand and stroking it. You feel how hard you are and it almost feels powerful. Of course it's even better when your watched :)

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edging currently, free time is limited with full time jobs. We get it in but i love when i get a few hours home alone. Giving a big dick the attention it needs keeps me sane during the week... just barely keeping it in my pants.