Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

usafarox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend actually encourages me to jerk off when I get the urge, especially if she is around. Our sex drives are similar but I am just a tad more horny on average then she is, so masturbation is a good way to even us out. Before we go to bed (we're living together in sin :eek:) I will usually pull out my dick and start tugging. Sometime she will end up getting so hot from it that she decides she is ready to go, other times she'll just say don't mess the sheets. Every once in a while she'll actually tell me what to do which I think is really hot, go faster/slow/when to cum etc. Once she made me stroke slowly for over an hour before letting me cum!

vino123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it when my wife is away or having her period, she knows, she doesn't mind.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wourld not like it if my boyfriend did that, we have sex like every day, so way sould he?
He have sex whit me, and I think I would feel like I did'nt do it for him.

The only people whom need to do it, are the single, horny people.

I think you need to get out a bit more and get that low selfestem seen to. What makes you think his wanking would have anything to do with you? If he wanted sex, he'd ask you; if he wants to wank, he wants to wank. If it was someone else he was asking for sex, then you might have a case, but all the time he's doing what comes natural to a man, you have no right to make him feel guilty or ashamed, especially as it's you who has a problem with it. I'm in my sixties and despite being married and having regular sex with my wife, she's also aware that I suck myself off fairly frequently and at one time to like to help, but now I think she'd rather watch tv.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my thoughts...

unless you're in some D/s setup,

what the hell gives a partner the right to tell you how you should or shouldn't touch your own damn body?

it's controling, manipulative and borders on abusive!

...of course if you're a dirty pervert, into playing D/s games with orgasm denial it's cool.

G Peter

1st Like
Media
I masturbate a couple of times a week. Sex with my wife is good and also a couple of times a week. If she is away or if I am travelling, I might jack off more often.

A buddy and I are having this discussion about if it is good to masturbate or not. His position is that he just asks his wife for sex more often. And, she is more than happy to comply. He keeps telling met that I just need to do it more with my wife.

I think it is nice to masturbate now and then. It's easier to get started, to finish and to clean up. I like it.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many of you guys like to masturbate even if you are in a relationship (with sex included)? Is it normal for men to masturbate after they are in relationship? :eek:

Hey, if she's not willing to give you any, there's nothing stopping you from giving your it :biggrin1:

If you feel the need, the worse thing you can do is try and ignore it. Only thing that'll happen is either a wet dream or an explosion the next day at work or whatever when you see a certain male/female (depending on which way you tend to lean).

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually do it once a day... though sex is better. I have sex about once a day if not twice (aren't relationships grand?) if it's two or more times a day I don't usually masturbate. Not masturbating can make the sex more powerful though, I don't have a problem with stamina at all so jerkin it before sex doesn't do anything for me in that respect.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How many of you guys like to masturbate even if you are in a relationship (with sex included)? Is it normal for men to masturbate after they are in relationship? :eek:

Why not? I always know exactly what I like and what I'm in the mood for, and so sometimes I can please myself in a way that no partner could. I know exactly where to touch and when, how hard, how fast, etc. Unless I find a psychic girlfriend, I will always enjoy rubbing one out every now and then.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm in a relationship the girl and I usually have sexual activity once or more everyday. But for those days that it doesn't happen I make sure I still get my fix ;). When in a relationship though I definately masturbate much less. It goes from about once or more a day when single to anywhere between once every two weeks to a month.

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
I wourld not like it if my boyfriend did that, we have sex like every day, so way sould he?

A valid answer from a girl. Thank you. Please keep posting more...

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have sex with my wife 4+xs a week and I still bust one everytime I take a shower, she's ok with that and sometimes she watches. she asks if I fantasize about her when whack one off and I tell her "no way" when I can actually have sex with you, I fantasize of whoever turns me on at the time I'm wacking. She also has masterbates on her own and does fantasize of someone other than me.

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I had a girlfriend like this once. Little did she know that I was regularly jerking off in the shower because she was a lousy lay. I was careful to hide it because she made it clear she was all I needed! :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay sorry everyone but here I go..... :soapbox:
its not about sex being satisfying with a partner. Its about self pleasure and a little bit of healthy selfishness. There is not a damn thing wrong with it whether its a woman or man masturbating - its just bloody NORMAL

A valid answer from a girl. Thank you. Please keep posting more...

and this is "valid" because???? because she admits she is insecure about her sexuality therefore would feel her boyfriends masturbation is all about her?

I had a girlfriend like this once. Little did she know that I was regularly jerking off in the shower because she was a lousy lay. I was careful to hide it because she made it clear she was all I needed! :tongue:

don't be offended, LMM, I really like you but in my opinion you did yourself and her a disservice by not being honest. When a guy is devious and and hides what he is doing, it becomes 'suspicious' behaviour and then certainly raises issues. Perhaps helping her learn how better to please you would have been a good idea, but no need to stop masturbating even when one is sexually satisfied with a partner. They are just 2 different sides of the same coin.

I got on this :soapbox: cos I had a b/f who actually broke down the bathroom door as he was so sure I was masturbating in the bathtub, and he was quite upset at the thought (I wasn't, btw, great argument ensued) I never could make him understand even if I masturbated it had nowt to do with him, and rather than not be me, I eventually ended the relationship.
I have had b/fs who completely are comfortable with it, just as I was with them doing it. Its just a sex thing- a time when you needn't be concerned with anyone's pleasure but your own and there's nothing wrong with that- UNLESS you prefer it to the sex in the relationship. That is a separate issue and needs fixing.

okay. stepping down from :soapbox:
:rolleyes:
not meant as a personal attack on anyone, just my opinion from a psychological standpoint.