Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have climbed in the sling but there was this HUGE guy sitting there. I mean, HUGE. I've never seen someone so obese. I just didn't want to be watched by him.

HAHA, I think I've seen that guy! I am mostly straight and have no issues being around gay people, sometimes I even get into trouble. Well, I also like to sunbathe in the buff and, it being April, I'm pretty white. So I found out about this place called Flex Spa in Atlanta where there is a sunbathing deck. Went down there, knowing it was a gay spa. Looking around the facilities, you can rent little rooms where you can do whatever you like. I was walking down this hall and looked in an open door. There sat Jabba the Hut in this dark little room on a bed/pallet. I kid you not, this guy must have weighed around 500 lbs. It kinda freaked me out!

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love JeJu. I also joined a nude yoga (men only) in Atlanta. Very freeing to be able to do this in the company of like-minded men.

I also joined a mens nudist group - went to my first even last night. Guys varying in age who don't judge, have no issues with their bodies etc. I really enjoyed the camaraderie.

I've been to Jeju a few times too and it's cool. Just hanging out naked in the pools, steam and sauna is very relaxing.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I miss the SF baths, from the pre-aids days. Ritch Street was big, sort of glitzy, lots of show-offy guys, great facilities.

I lived a few blocks from Liberty Baths. Much lower-key. It was so nice, bored at home, to stroll over to Liberty Baths and get naked. Yes, sex was in the air and I usually did get laid, but I enjoyed it almost as much when I just hung around around. Met some great men.

And I had some great sex. The private rooms creeped me out, so I usually just went at it with a guy out in the common areas. I once got fucked by a big guy who seemed to go on forever. Nice crowd around us. Fun times.

Reactions: helmetlang

Laserbeak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's a place downtown with several different style rooms for sex, it opens Friday and Saturday around 2am and closes at 7am. There was another one but the city closed it a while ago.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an alum I have access to a college gym. I can't believe how rare nudity among males now seems to be. I recognize our age difference and really don't want to deal personally with the young people I encounter in the locker room. But I'm baffled by their ... what do you call it? ... modesty. They seem to think they'd die if I or even their age-mates would EVER see their sacred pee pees. Whatever.

mlg1783

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno I am X military and have been to other countries, and let me just say 98 % of people, my self included in the percentage, just shouldn't be naked. period.

Highdensity02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Awesome. Glad u posted...just moved to Boston and interested in trying these places. Does anyone know which gyms, if any, have communal showers in Boston?

So just stumbled upon this...I'd be down for trying out Dillons but I dont know if I'd go by myself...have you gone? What's it like?

Reactions: Beardon

The plus men's locker room at my Y is a very nude friendly place. Guys steam, hot tub and use the open shower completely nude. They also hang out nude in the locker room watching TV and chatting, shaving at the sink, and walking back and forth from the lockers to the wet area. Guys that have modesty issues don't last long there. Some guys just come in to hang out in the locker room for awhile without even hitting the gym floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pics are okay, but I enjoy being naked around other guys more. Been to JeJu in ATL several times and enjoyed it for the most part. Very relaxing and saw a wide range of body types. Would love to have a mutual friend or group of friends where clothes are optional. Have tried to find some with no real luck.

Reactions: Linkguy13