Men naked under a robe

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my biggest sexual turn-ons is for a hot, sexy man to be completely naked under a bathrobe and then to "accidentally" let the robe fall open to reveal his big dick.

Has any guy here done this? Have you heard stories about it? I'd love to hear them.

For example, I've heard of guys who will answer the door with just a robe on, and, if it's a hot UPS guy or someone like that, they will let the robe fall open to flash their dick at the visitor.

I've also seen several pictures of hot men in open robes which reveal their dick and balls. I think those pics are very hot! If anyone can post some pics like that, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks! :smile:

I have an open robe story! One of my college buddies invited me to his home one thanksgiving because I couldn't make it back home to my dads. (Out of state) so we stayed at his parents house from Wednesday through Sunday. His dad was one of those gorgeous DILF's so it was very distracting when I met him. My buddy was hot like his dad and was great about me being gay, but turned me down when I asked to blow him. So thinking like father like son imagine my surprise when his father hit on me. I always got up super early 4 - 5am out of habit. They had bedrooms on the third floor, but a really big bathroom down in the basement. So thinking I could get a shower in quietly without waking everybody upstairs.. I snuck down to the basement for my morning shower. To be polite I brought a robe I never wore so I had nothing on but my robe and as I walked toward the bathroom I heard water running in the sink.. I almost turned around to go back upstairs but heard "hey Kevin.. good morning!" It was my buddies dad standing at the sink wearing this thin silky robe, tied loosely at the waist.. standing there shaving his face. I must have stammered because he said "it's ok I'm almost done.. have a seat and we can talk" so I moved to sit on a chair outside the bathroom and his dad said "come in here so we don't wake anyone while we talk" and he lowered the toilet seat, the toilet was within a few feet of the sink. So he made small talk and I'm sitting there with my towel over my crotch pushing my hardon sideways to hide it! But as I stared at this smoking hot DILF .. my college buddies own dad.. his robe started to part! He was getting chubbed up and slowly his impressive cut cock made its way out between the opening of his silky robe. He'd been talking to me but I zoned out.. staring at this thick delicious daddy cock poking out about 2/3rds fully Hard! He snapped his fingers in front of my face and zolted me back to reality. Then he reached over and locked the bathroom door, which at first scared me a bit. So he says to me "my son says you're a great friend to him.. does he respect your gay because I taught him to be respectful" and I was stunned as by now his cock was fully erect and throbbing.. about 8 inches with a beautiful cut thick head and a drop of precum had formed! Then (I swear.. Not making this up) he said "Kevin do you see something you like?" Because not paying attention I'd dropped my towel on the floor and my terry cloth robe was a big ol Tent! I didn't even answer.. I slid to my knees and took him all the way down til my nose was jammed against his shower fresh pubes! He gently held my head and said how experienced I was and asked if I'd ever done this to his son! I pulled off and said No sir, I asked but he turned me down. So I went back to sucking.. he explained his bisexual feelings he hides from his family. After a while I could see his big (hanging loose from his hot shower) balls start to pull up.. the dad said "Kevin are you gonna be a good cocksucker and swallow my load?" I eagerly nodded and he cried out quietly "OMG Kevin.. drink my cum.. take it all!" And what a big load . I swallowed.. he looked down with that "oh shit what have I done look" and started to apologize. I explained it was nothing to apologize, I made the first move and I was sorry. He went upstairs.. I showered and rubbed out a big load from my hard cock. That was it.. he'd smile and such and once right before his son and I went back home, we were alone and he thanked me and said it was the best experience (according to him, only one then with another man) he'd had and then kind of blushed as he said "thank you for swallowing too.. my wife rarely blows me and never lets me finish or swallow". His son and I are still best buds. His dads asked me several times since for me to blow him and to blow me.. but I turned him down. Thanks

Sorry this shared memory is SO lengthy.. hope you enjoy!

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_ofa081JOE11ujsmuvo1_1280.jpg

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I stay in a hotel, I order room service & then masterbate long enough to get rock hard. When they knock on the door, I put on a robe & check the peephole to see if they're male or female. If they're female, I open the robe just enough to stick the head out & then I answer the door & pretend like I don't know that it's sticking out. I've heard a few, "Oh, my's!" & caught a few stares & grins before.

Reactions: Uta3392

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have done that in a hotel when room service guy comes in. very erotic.

A few years ago I was staying in a hotel. As normal, I went down to the pool area after work. Once done I went to my room
to shower and order some food to the room. After placing my order, I turned the shower on when my cell rang and had a quick chat. Room service is normally pretty slow, so after my call I was about to jump into the shower when there was a knock on my door.

I grabbed the hotel bath robe and opened the door for the room service guy. A little side note, I wear ball weights with a pretty long hang.
The guy placed the tray on the table. I sat down to sign the bill. He was standing next to me, when I felt my robe slip open a bit. I
thought what the hell, this could be interesting. As I took my time filling out the bill, I moved my leg a little, sure enough, the robe opened right up. There I was sitting as if nothing happed, with my cock and balls hanging out for him to see. He stepped back to get a better
look. Once I was done, I stood up, and the robe closed up. Nothing else happed but he smiled on his way out,

First and only time I did this at a guy, It was sort of a personal dare, that I really enjoyed more tha I thought I would.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rently went on a cruise with the wife. We decided on evening just to enjoy room service and then we would fuck. I had just showered and thinking about sinking my hot thick cock deep into my wife's hot pussy about that time the door knock came. I was naked with hard on. I just grabbed a thick robe they had left for us in the cabin. I slipped it on untied my cock hanging clearly visible. I opened the door the nice young handsome guy came in looked like he had seen a ghost. I tipped him well and he left hurriedly. I thought why would he have such a look of fear on his face surely he had seen a nice plump cock before.