Men naked under a robe

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my biggest sexual turn-ons is for a hot, sexy man to be completely naked under a bathrobe and then to "accidentally" let the robe fall open to reveal his big dick.

Has any guy here done this? Have you heard stories about it? I'd love to hear them.

For example, I've heard of guys who will answer the door with just a robe on, and, if it's a hot UPS guy or someone like that, they will let the robe fall open to flash their dick at the visitor.

I've also seen several pictures of hot men in open robes which reveal their dick and balls. I think those pics are very hot! If anyone can post some pics like that, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks! :smile:
On the tv show, "Dallas", though I don't recall the character's name (it wasn't J.R. or Bobby, but one of the other built characters on the show), there was a scene where he came out of the bathroom fresh out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waste. One of the woman characters was waiting in his bed and she pulled the towel off slowly and pulled him into bed. Obviously it was commercial tv so the camera cut away (I think it followed the towel dropping to the floor). I may not have "creamed my jeans" right then (carrying on the early 80's lingo there), but I surely beat off to it that night. Towels and robes have been a huge turn-on for me ever after.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_np0dqqAZuv1ttdx9vo1_500.jpg