Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the spas I go to has robes hanging for the men to wear while enjoying the sleeping rooms and tv room.. You leave the wet area after drying off, slip on a robe and proceed to relax in one of the rooms.. The spa is located in an Asian part of town with mostly Vietnamese and Korean guys visiting the spa..

Now a lot of guys are there for action so there are plenty of opportunities to show off.. My first way is to lie on my stomach in the warm room.. The floor and room is heated so it does get hot in there and you break a sweat.. I usually rest on my stomach with my robe pulled up to my waist fully exposing my smooth, round ass for all to see.. It doesn't take long until one of the guys is rubbing my ass which I really enjoy.. I really want to bottom at the spa but because I workout and also have a nice hard 7" cock everyone wants to suck my cock.. I do get finger fucked a lot but finding big cocks to suck on is difficult.. Most guys are small at the spa..

Here's how I expose my cock though.. The have a nice dark tv room with big, cushy reclining chairs.. I just sit in one of those, proceed to recline the chair all the way back and pull my robe up to my cock area exposing my legs in a sexy way.. Guys sit down and check me out and open their robes to stroke their cocks.. I then open my robe to expose my shaven cock and balls and there definitely is something sexy about lying there with your robe open for all to see.. Eventually one of the guys will reach over to give me a hand job and also suck my cock.. Those little Vietnamese guys are horny..

I really enjoy showing off at the spas and get all those cocks hard!.. I hope to suck some hard cock next week when I visit that tv room again.

Which spa do you usually go to?

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This took place at the Imperial Spa in Garden Grove.. Sadly, they recently removed the big recliner chairs from the lounge room and now it's just a large bare floor for sleeping.. Completely ruined the action in that particular room.. I also go to Imperial Spa in Fullerton.. Plenty of guys cruising there.. I've never driven to L.A. for a spa day because I live near 3 spas and would rather not make the drive.. Are you going to any spas in L.A.?..

Reactions: topstud1257

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This took place at the Imperial Spa in Garden Grove.. Sadly, they recently removed the big recliner chairs from the lounge room and now it's just a large bare floor for sleeping.. Completely ruined the action in that particular room.. I also go to Imperial Spa in Fullerton.. Plenty of guys cruising there.. I've never driven to L.A. for a spa day because I live near 3 spas and would rather not make the drive.. Are you going to any spas in L.A.?..
i have been to Imperial in fullerton. They give you t shirt and shorts to change into. I went a few days ago too and enjoyed relaxing there.

kullaspira

Experimental Member
Media
Your stories and pictures turn me on and make me remeber when I was in Asia a few years ago. I didn´t wear a robe, but anyway...
I was travelling with a friend who had seen me naked many times, so no big deal. This day I was by myself in the hotel room, my friend was away on his own. I went in to the shower and as I soped my dick up I had an erection and started jerking off there in the shower. Just as I ejaculated I heard a knock on the hotel room door. I thought it was my friend, so I just shouted "Come in, it´s open!" No answer, just another knock. I shouted again but no answer. A bit annoyed, I went to the door, naked. My dick had started to slacken but it was still swollen from the hot shower and from just having been erect and jerked, so it was bigger than normal. Stark naked I swung the door open, and there in front of me was not my friend but a young man working at the hotel. He bowed and looked very embarassed as he handed me a plate of fruits. He then bowed aganin and walked away still facing me. During the whole procedure he never spoke nor looked me in the eyes, he had his eyes constantly fixed on my penis. I shouted "Sorry!" after him as he disapeared. But I don´t think he minded really, as he couldn´t take his eyes off my dick. I am pretty sure he had been standing outside the door for a while listening to me jerking off and groaning as I ejaculated, hoping to maybe see me in my robe and catch a glimpse of my dick as I opened the door. Well, he sure got to see my dick, almost half ercet! Must have made his day!;)