Men Nipples

D

deleted1360704

Yea sometimes that could happen it's just natural of the body to do

Mine are extremely sensitive and almost always turgid. They are a major part of any sexual activity I am involved in. ... They are in direct communication with my penis.
My most recent partner is the same way. It seems like any guy that I've known who enjoys nipple stimulation has small nipples/areola... kinda like all the nerves are concentrated and KA-POW! it's effective!

For those of you that are sensitive, are yours small?

(I have larger areola and don't have a lot of sensitivity, although I pretty much always have high beams)

Reactions: Assman1

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,
Are men nipples suppose be sensitive. Mine are very sensitive even when I wear a shirt.

Some men have very sensitive and sexual nipples. I certainly do. There is a hard wire connection between my nipples and my dick.
My partner's nipples are dead.

Don't know why or what percentage I'm in but feel quite blessed.

Reactions: Les38

For my partner, they are pretty much just another bit o skin/flesh. I have teased/played during sexy times but does not do anything for him. Thankfully, plenty of other places to use my mouth and hands on.

Former play partner, really really into it. Had his pierced. Seems kinda hit or miss from my lengthy list o past people I got naked with. Some are really into it and some it does absolutely nothing. Very little middle ground.

Reactions: 286798

purkem

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mine aren't very sensitive unfortunately, but I get so so so turned on playing with other guys' nips (kink going on fetish at this point)

the larger the areola the better :heart_eyes:

no idea where this came from though but I've always been this way

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nips are very sexual. My shirt does not turn them on but being seen by my wife or other women makes them even harder.
During sex they can cause explosive orgasms vs just dribbling cum. I enjoy mine being bitten, sucked, pulled and twisted, bite me to the point of just bleeding while I cum is beyond my ability to explain.
I found piercing mine helped greatly, at least all the places I like played with are marked by metal.

Reactions: Pierced Nipples
D

deleted5339781

Mine are hardwired to my cock. Can cum just by nipple stimulation (see vids) and it gives the most intense and often prolonged orgasms. Very thankful :D

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine are also sensitive. But not as sensitive as some other men's nips.

Some men's nipples are always hard and visible. If they are str8, their hard nipples make them look even sexier to me. I'm talking about naked sportsmen I see on Instagram.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine are hard wired to my dick most of the time. I have had other guys walk past me and pinch my nipple. Guess because they are hard and can be seen through my tee shirt.

My nipples and areolas are small. If someone's just rubbing on one of my nipples in circles, that's annoying to me. Pinch hard, twist or bite them and it's on like donkey kong lol.

Mine have never been very sensitive, but I know it varies from person to person. Supposedly piercings will make them uber sensitive, but I have no intention of finding out. I had an ex-girlfriend who tried to get me to have my nipples and navel pierced, since she was really into that sort of thing. But I knew if I did, it would only be a matter of time before I snagged it on something. That concern was drilled home years before on a deer hunting trip. One of my amigos had nipple piercings, and our day pretty much came to a halt when he screamed in agony while we were pushing through the trees. A branch managed to tear one of his rings out. He got to spend the rest of the trip with an adhesive bandage where his nipple used to be. Being the empathetic souls we are, we referred to him as "Nips" as for months. So when the idea was proposed years later that I get piercings, my reaction was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha.....no. I'll retain my dull insensitive nipples thankee."

Reactions: dreamer20 and Gj816