Men not into kissing...

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love kissing hot women but idea of kissIng a man kinda turns me off even though I love to frot, cuddle, stroke, hang naked with buds, JO and get sucked. Physically attracted but not emotionally attracted.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I feel much the same as ejacman in that, as much a I love making out with a woman, kissing guys just doesn't do anything for me. But, like fooobar, if it is REALLY important to my partner I can get into it simply because giving pleasure is the greatest reward in any sort of intimate encounter.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had a few boyfriends who are weird about kissing and I can't say I understand it... We did things way more extensive than kissing.

I love kissing, it's one of my favourite things.
I don't think I would say kissing is more intimate than anal sex(or any kind of sex for that matter)

I kiss my grandma, does that mean we went beyond sex?

Anyway, haha.

Sorry.

I have had girlfriends that weren't into kissing though too, so I don't think this is an issue only for gay men.

And just so we're clear I am AWESOME at kissing, the reasons for non-kissing relationships lies in their hang-ups.

D

deleted556573

And now for a totally honest answer. :biggrin1:

I love to kiss... to me, it IS the most intimate way to bond with someone. Kissing is a way I show my affection for someone. I can spend hours kissing someone, making out, and be totally content even if no actual penetrative sex is had.

I cannot kiss someone I'm not attracted to and I have been known to hold back from kissing someone I've had sex with because I didn't feel anything other than horny at the time. It's just a line I cannot cross when there's no there there. Does that makes sense? All in all, it's made me more selective in my partners and more conscious of when I'm thinking with the little head, which I am getting better at. It means I have less sex but the sex I do have is better quality and more fulfilling.

This.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i cant stand to kiss a girl, i mean tongue play, dont ask me why i just dont like it. esp when she is drunk or a smoker or had a big meal or anything yucky and smelly. as for men on the other hand i dont mind, enjoy actually, except for the smoking part...

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i cant stand to kiss a girl, i mean tongue play, dont ask me why i just dont like it. esp when she is drunk or a smoker or had a big meal or anything yucky and smelly. as for men on the other hand i dont mind, enjoy actually, except for the smoking part...

lol us men are WAY more smelly, drunkish.... meal eaters than girls!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love kissing hot women but idea of kissIng a man kinda turns me off even though I love to frot, cuddle, stroke, hang naked with buds, JO and get sucked. Physically attracted but not emotionally attracted.
Same, except she doesn't even have to be hot, just not butt ugly

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol us men are WAY more smelly, drunkish.... meal eaters than girls!

i know, im a man too but somehow its more natural when a guy eats garlic or i dont know, drinks a lot. i guess its cause i know the feeling and i connect it with guys (myself), but from a girl id expect to be clean, fresh as a daisy and when she is not (and they are not, thats how things work) then im just disappointed i suppose...

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i know, im a man too but somehow its more natural when a guy eats garlic or i dont know, drinks a lot. i guess its cause i know the feeling and i connect it with guys (myself), but from a girl id expect to be clean, fresh as a daisy and when she is not (and they are not, thats how things work) then im just disappointed i suppose...

It makes complete sense to me :/