Men of Buffy/Angel

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this had been done before, but I'm starting it again. Does anyone have naked pics of Nicholas Brendan (Xander), Seth Green (Oz), Marc Blucas (Riley), the guy who played Lindsay on Angel and Angel's son, Connor (sorry, I don't remember their names). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Empirerec

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about Glenn Quinn who played Doyle? I'm really sorry he's passed away but isn't there at least a bare chest shot ?

Reactions: sswise1977

woofyme

Expert Member
Media
there are nudes of David Boreanez actually from a movie.just don't have them. but you can search here for them.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Let's try a different track then..... lets speculate about what they might have:

everybody rank them in order from smallest to biggest dick based on what you think they'd have. If you want, add in circumcision status and ball size... I'll go first.

1) Xander – 5”, thin girth. He always seemed to me like his build pointed to a small pecker. Especially in the later seasons when he had put on some weight. Also, he low self image personality kinda screams "poker". No wonder he never wanted to shower after gym class. Circumcised with average balls.

2) Doyle – 5.25”, average girth. Poor Doyle just can’t win. He is killed off after one kiss with Cordy, and he’s got a smallish dick. Doyle is a firm believer in the Irish curse of small-dicks. Average balls. Uncircumcised.

3) Riley – 5.25”, very thick girth. Riley is a mystery man. In length, he’s below average. But his cock is very thick and fatheaded. He’s one of those guys who is always trying to compensate for his cock size, seeing all those guys who are bigger in the military showers. But he’s got no reason to worry, because he probably has the thickest cock on the show. Very large balls. Circumcised.

4) Wes – 5.75”, average girth. Wes is your everyman. His genitals are as average as they come, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Wes strikes me as the kind of guy who worried about his size in his youth, but once he’d had Lila, he realized he was all man. Slightly above average balls. Uncircumcised.

5) Angel – 6”, average girth. Somehow, Angel always struck me as an average guy downstairs. Maybe even above average. But, because of his large body frame, he’d seem smaller than he is. Biggest fear in life? Spike discovering that he is hung better than his grand-sire. Average balls. Uncircumcised.

6) Oz – 6.5”, slightly above average girth. Oz is your typical nerd who is hung. His soft size is average, but when he wolfs out, it’s clear he’s a monster in the sack. No wonder Willow turned gay. Large balls. Circumcised.

7) Spike – 6.75”, slightly below average girth. Spike really lives up to his name—long and thin. Seems to match with his body type and his personality. He thinks he’s god’s gift to women because of his length, but when it comes right down to it, Oz can please a pussy far better.

8) Lindsey – 6.75”, above average girth. No wonder Lindsey had so much confidence! He had a freakin monster in his shorts. Average balls. Circumcised.

9) Gunn – 7”, thick girth. Ok, I guess it’s obvious, but Gunn’s tough guy attitude and black genes scream jumbo manhood. How he got that big thing into Fred, I’ll never know. Large balls. Circumcised.

[FONT=&quot]10) Connor – 7.25”, above average girth. I’m thinking Connor is packin the most. He has the slender build of a teenager, making his package seem amazingly long. His soft size is particularly big, as big is Xander is hard. Balls are average but might look somewhat small relative to his tool. Uncircumcised.[/FONT]

Reactions: shirtandtieguy

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They don't have any nudes. You won't get anything except photo manipulations. Sorry.

Lindsey: Christian Kane
Connor: Vincent Kartheiser

Vincent Kartheiser had a nude scene in Another Day in Paradise.
Casperfan

There's a clip from the movie here, but it's not the same scene as the screencaps from the link above--not much of Vincent can be seen. I'll try to find clips that show Vincent.
Free File Hosting. Make money from your files. SharingMatrix file hosting and storage.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No mention of Anthony Stewart Head (Rupert Giles)?

And for those who don't know, Alexis Denisof (Wesley) is married to Alyson Hannigan, who played Willow on "Buffy". I think they had their first child recently.

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regarding the fictional sizes of Angel/Buffy men, it's interesting that we should have come to almost the same conclusions: I wrote some gay Buffy slash fiction a while back that was well-recieved, and had Xander with a small, slim cock, Riley with a short thick one and Spike with, well, a spike. The only difference is that I had Angel as very well hung (why else did Darla turn him?) and Riley having problems following this hard act with Buffy!

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
LOL, I figured I'd get some flack for my Gunn ranking. But, hey, it's all speculation. I'm sure he would have said "Hell's Yeah, I'm hung". Not sure how he would take the idea of Connor out-cocking him.

Uberhund, do you have any links to your stories? would be interesting to give it a look. I'd LOVE to read a fiction of a short but thick Riley worried that he can't please Buffy.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Let's try a different track then..... lets speculate about what they might have:

everybody rank them in order from smallest to biggest dick based on what you think they'd have. If you want, add in circumcision status and ball size... I'll go first.

5) Angel – 6”, average girth. Somehow, Angel always struck me as an average guy downstairs. Maybe even above average. But, because of his large body frame, he’d seem smaller than he is. Biggest fear in life? Spike discovering that he is hung better than his grand-sire. Average balls. Uncircumcised.
Wrong. It's been mentioned 100,000 times how large David is in RL, as well as how free he is with showing his cock. I suspect Angel is no different.

7) Spike – 6.75”, slightly below average girth. Spike really lives up to his name—long and thin. Seems to match with his body type and his personality. He thinks he’s god’s gift to women because of his length, but when it comes right down to it, Oz can please a pussy far better.
Nah, his arrogance and swagger reeks of a guy who's got 8 inches and is happy to use it.

QUOTE]

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
I can see your point on Angel. I guess he should be a little higher than I have him listed.

As for Spike, I don't know. He always struck me as the type of guy who THINKS he's better than he is. That's where I got the idea for his rank.