Men of Daytime (past or present): Who Do You want to See Naked?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From Days of our lives...... the current Brady Black-Eric Martsoff (who was on Passions), Rafe Hernandez-Galen Gering who also played on Passions, Jason Scott as EJ DiMira, Brian Datillo who played Lucas Roberts, Jay K Johnson as Phillip Kiriakis, and two new ones and sorry I can't remember their real names right at the moment but Nathan Horton and Chad ? the d a's son. A while back Chad was in a suit and he definitely HUNG down his left leg!!!!!!
Past DOOL would be Jason Cook who played Shawn Brady, Billy Warlock who played Frankie Brady, Austin Peck who was Austin Reed, Jensen Ackles as Eric Brady, and the guy who played the gay priest boyfriend on Brothers and Sisters. WoW I could go on and on......

I started watching Days a few years ago and watch it almost every day. As you mentioned, there are a lot of hot guys on the show and if you're lucky, every now and then you can catch a nice bulge. Eric Martsoff, Galen Gering and Jason Scott are usually good for showing off now and then. I do remember the scene with Chad, the son of the D.A., who was showing off a nice hanger.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if anyone is aware of this but there's an incredible website called:

SHRINE TO SOAP HUNKS

Shrine to the Soap Hunks

It has thousands and thousands of photos of shirtless hunks from American soap operas with over 200 video clips. Nearly every actor who was mentioned on this thread can be find there in their all shirtless glory!!:biggrin1:

WOW! What a trip down DOOL memory lane!!!!!!! Were and are some hot man meat in Salem!

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan

ropa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy who played Mike Bauer (Don Stewart I think) years ago on The Guiding Light, the guy who played Kelly Nelson on the same show, and Brian Bloom (Dusty on ATWT, years ago again)

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember a scene on DOOL when Austin (played by Austin Peck) had to run down the hall from his apt. to Sami's in his tight, white boxer briefs. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About wore out my vcr rewinding and watching that bounce over and over and over and over......

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want Scott Evans. We'd be up all night playing Good Cop/Bad Cop if he was dressed as Oliver Fish. I wish Kish was back on One Life to Live. I stopped watching it because I couldn't stomach Rex and Gigi and Jessica.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me, it is the guy who played the manager in Baywatch Hawaii. Jason Brooks was his real name. (Sean Munroe was his character name). He started off in soap operas (but never saw him there).

Jason Brooks (I) - Biography

I've always though Jason was hot too. He needs to be acting more.

Reactions: jeroengogo

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to see Billy on Y&R nude or at least in some tight undies! He is soooo sexy!! His sense of humor makes him even more attractive!

Jus Me

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason Shane Scott, who played Will Rappaport on 'One Life...' immediately sprang to mind. Peeped him in a Speedo on "Queens of Drama" & GOOD LORD! Would love confirmation that it was really all him. There's a YouTube vid of it I think titled "Meat" Jason Shane Scott, or something. I was worried about his reaction to my telling him on Twitter how I still crush on him, but he actually surprised me with a follow!