Men of LPSG: Hear me well.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<rant>

You are supposed to have a big dick. You are not supposed to be one.

I have come to expect certain things from men. Class. Excellent self-expression. A normal (or better) level of intelligence. Chivalry. I do not regard adult males who do not possess at least those characteristics as men.

I am not here because I'm impressed by large penises. In fact, I am not in any way impressed by large penises. I have enourmous breasts. So, I know better than anyone how little any of you had to do with the size of your penises. I didn't do anything to get a ginourmous rack, it just happened one afternoon. (I swear that's how it seemed, anyway.) The best sex I'm having right now is with the smallest guy in my rotation.

I do not regard your dicks like phallic celebrities or deities worthy of reverence and worship. Fuck that.

If you want my attention, you have to get it with something more interesting than pictures of your penis. Every man has a cock. Nothing is special about yours. I don't want to open a PM, IM, or email from you with no introduction, no niceties, and just lameoid phrases like, "Nice rack. Wanna fuck?" I hear that a million times a day, every day on the street from common trash. I will classify you as such.

I'm not your average chick. That is, I do not underestimate my value. So you'd better not either when you approach me. That is all.

</rant>

Where do they keep that ignore button again?

longlonglong

Just Browsing
Media
BronxBombshell said:
<rant>

I have come to expect certain things from men. Class. Excellent self-expression. A normal (or better) level of intelligence. Chivalry. I do not regard adult males who do not possess at least those characteristics as men.

I am not here because I'm impressed by large penises. In fact, I am not in any way impressed by large penises. I have enourmous breasts. So, I know better than anyone how little any of you had to do with the size of your penises. I didn't do anything to get a ginourmous rack, it just happened one afternoon. (I swear that's how it seemed, anyway.) The best sex I'm having right now is with the smallest guy in my rotation.

I do not regard your dicks like phallic celebrities or deities worthy of reverence and worship. Fuck that.

If you want my attention, you have to get it with something more interesting than pictures of your penis. Every man has a cock. Nothing is special about yours. I don't want to open a PM, IM, or email from you with no introduction, no niceties, and just lameoid phrases like, "Nice rack. Wanna fuck?" I hear that a million times a day, every day on the street from common trash. I will classify you as such.

I'm not your average chick. That is, I do not underestimate my value. So you'd better not either when you approach me. That is all.

</rant>

Where do they keep that ignore button again?

Oh do shut up you simpleton.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBobmShell, meet Madame Zora.

Zora, Bronx.

Sorry you're going through the "OMG, it's a new woman, I wana ask her to fuck me" PM nonsense, dear.

We appreciate your prescence here and hope that the horn dogs will leave you alone.

HUGS.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
<rant>

*eloquent and reasonable prose snipped*

..."Nice rack. Wanna fuck?" I hear that a million times a day, every day on the street from common trash. I will classify you as such.

*more eloquent and reasonable prose snipped*

</rant>

*even eloquent and reasonable prose snipped*

You know how I feel about you, my friend.

:kiss:

Hey! Nice rack...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
BronxBobmShell, meet Madame Zora.

Zora, Bronx.

Sorry you're going through the "OMG, it's a new woman, I wana ask her to fuck me" PM nonsense, dear.

We appreciate your prescence here and hope that the horn dogs will leave you alone.

HUGS.

Thanks Lex. *return huggle* If I can go off-topic for a sec, I was reading your responses to Invisibleman's "Dear Rob" thread. I was going to respond myself, but thought you'd handled it well enough for both of us.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
Thanks Lex. *return huggle* If I can go off-topic for a sec, I was reading your responses to Invisibleman's "Dear Rob" thread. I was going to respond myself, but thought you'd handled it well enough for both of us.

OOOOOhhhhhhh, BABY!! MMMmmMMmmmm... I LOVE huggles~!!

;-)

Thanks for the acknowledgement, sweetie. Funny what can happen when you ask someone to actually EXPLAIN their point of view. Heh.

HICKBOY!!--where you been?!?!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately, a lot of guys get very mixed up due to the kind of phallocentric culture we live in, and believe that having a couple more inches makes them some kind of deity to be worshipped.

It's a shame they think so little of themselves and that they have accomplished so little else with their lives that all they have to give them self-worth is the fact that, due to a few genes that collided, they happen to have 8" rather than 6".

In a sense, we should feel sympathy for these guys that their entire positive self-image is dependent on those couple of inches, but since I'm not an especially sympathetic person, I still say --- kick the losers in the nuts. :rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
In a sense, we should feel sympathy for these guys that their entire positive self-image is dependent on those couple of inches, but since I'm not an especially sympathetic person, I still say --- kick the losers in the nuts. :rolleyes:

Steel-toe boots too harsh? What about penile whippings or other forms of CBT with barbed cats-o-nine-tails?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Lex said:
OOOOOhhhhhhh, BABY!! MMMmmMMmmmm... I LOVE huggles~!!

;-)

Thanks for the acknowledgement, sweetie. Funny what can happen when you ask someone to actually EXPLAIN their point of view. Heh.

HICKBOY!!--where you been?!?!

:eek:fftopic:

I been Mooooovin'. Usin' a borrowed computer until i getr mine connected.

back to Ms. BB's excellent thread now.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Unfortunately, a lot of guys get very mixed up due to the kind of phallocentric culture we live in, and believe that having a couple more inches makes them some kind of deity to be worshipped.

Where is this phallocentric culture located? Anyplace dominated by Western civilization does its damndest to pretend that the thing doesn't exist.

Though re deities, I did know someone who was convinced that I had magic powers just because my penis was bigger than her forearm. She was an example of what happens when someone with an IQ in the 140 range gets interested in witchcraft and paganism. Weird-city, fer sure. Pagans apparently put considerable store by that phallus worship stuff. I was never interested enough to investigate further.

longlonglong

Just Browsing
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Where is that button for ignoring petulant trolls who are upset because they feel guilty because they think I might be talking about them? Oh! There it is.
Not at all, if you'd care to share any prior message I've sent your way please do, so...oh wait, you ignored me because you know full well you're talking out of your oversized anal hole.

But since you're so weak willed that you run away from anyone tiring of your would-be clever ramblings, I can just giggle at you being a fat nig whore.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
longlonglong said:
Not at all, if you'd care to share any prior message I've sent your way please do, so...oh wait, you ignored me because you know full well you're talking out of your oversized anal hole.

But since you're so weak willed that you run away from anyone tiring of your would-be clever ramblings, I can just giggle at you being a fat nig whore.
Actually, I had decided not to ignore you because I figure in a day or two it will read under your blank avatar, "I was banned for being a troll." I wonder if Rob gets up early enough on a Saturday to see you lamely resorting to racial slurs.

I wasn't trying to say that you sent me any message, I was implying that you are the type to send that kind of message. I didn't post anything insulting anyone, especially you who I'd never encoutered, yet you found it neccesary to call me a simpleton. I can only extrapolate that you felt threatened somehow.

Bye, bye, troll. Thanks for playing.:bling1: