Men of LPSG: Hear me well.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
longlonglong said:
But since you're so weak willed that you run away from anyone tiring of your would-be clever ramblings, I can just giggle at you being a fat nig whore.
I detect the aroma of a very distinct odor. One albeit I'm familiar with I don't endorse. A fragrance so noteworthy it still lingers even after the harbinger of such scent has vanished.

Oh yes... That smell...

PUSSY.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Bronx, sorry to hear the trolls have got loose on you, we do what we can to keep them under the bridge. If I seem like a btich sometimes, now you know why.

Now, you and I aren't in complete agreement about dicks because I DO like the big boys, but that doesn't mean I am willing to sacrifice manners and general human decency over them. The things is, most women are not vocal at all about sex, so when *some* men hear a woman confidant enough to be open about her sexuality they immediately assume she's a slut who would fuck anybody. The wishful thinking part of all this is that she might even fuck them. Yes, this is the loser mentality.

Believe it or not, plenty of our male members have been subjected to this kind of harassment as well, most of us have found it beneficial to put something in our taglines about not wanting PMs from strangers and removing email and contact information from our profiles. The board is what it is- a friends community for most of us, but for the legions of lurkers we know nothing about, there's no telling why they're here.

I think you'll find the majority of our regulars to be that upper echelon of men and women you seek, as for the rest, the ignore button is our best friend.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell

You are one of the most welcome additions to this site in my view, and it's shameful that so many idiots drop in to annoy members like you and many other females.

:rocketwhore:
You are no doubt more than able to deal with them, but here's my message of support to you. Hugs & gropes!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
big dirigible said:
Where is this phallocentric culture located? Anyplace dominated by Western civilization does its damndest to pretend that the thing doesn't exist.
Phallocentrism refers in this context to the notion that all sex is predicated about the penis, which is always foregrounded within a patriarchal society. In addition to this, I was alluding to the notion of 'bigger = better' which is most certainly present as a discourse within constructions of what constitutes a 'good phallus' throughout Western civilization.

As for the desire to 'cover up' the existence of the penis ... this in itself renders it a fetish-object by making it so consistently unpresent that it becomes like the proverbial pink elephant sat in the middle of the room ... something that becomes overly imbued with presence and significance due to the very fact that it is always the unspoken, yet constantly implied, object of discourse.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG--Zora and BRonx in ONE thread. **whew** There is certainly too much voluptuousness going on here. A guy's only got 2 hands, 1 cock and 1 tongue you know...

HickBoy, when she tries to tickle you to death, I got your back, Bro!!

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi BB - Thanks for the welcome. Vive la Revolution and down with Nazi Trolls.

There's nothing sexier in a woman than intelligence, in which case you live up to your bombshell name.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I am going to risk disagreeing with one or two of the men on here I respect.

I don't post much on lpsg.org any longer (though I have been around since the start). But the whole of this thread (and not just the contributions of the poster who got himself banned) makes me see red. lpsg.org is not what it was, IMHO.

I suppose I should have caught the tone from the title and read no further.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Max said:
I am going to risk disagreeing with one or two of the men on here I respect.

I don't post much on lpsg.org any longer (though I have been around since the start). But the whole of this thread (and not just the contributions of the poster who got himself banned) makes me see red. lpsg.org is not what it was, IMHO.

I suppose I should have caught the tone from the title and read no further.

Would you perhaps like to clarify what you mean by this, rather than stating that it has made you see red in such vague terms as to be incomprehensible? :smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bronx,

Sister, when I first read LLL's insanity I was about to pull back my hair, lotion my face and get ready for the battle. But it looks like you and the boys have taken care of business! I am so sorry you have had to endure that. But you are proving that you are more than enough woman to handle it.

Naughty

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Would you perhaps like to clarify what you mean by this, rather than stating that it has made you see red in such vague terms as to be incomprehensible? :smile:

Yes, I think a suitably rambling discourse would be in order. Seriously (oh dear, there's that word again), how did it used to be?

It's under assault right now from some pretty trashy types (to be clearly distinguished from my trashy type), so the question is topical.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Phallocentrism refers in this context to the notion that all sex is predicated about the penis, which is always foregrounded within a patriarchal society. In addition to this, I was alluding to the notion of 'bigger = better' which is most certainly present as a discourse within constructions of what constitutes a 'good phallus' throughout Western civilization.

As for the desire to 'cover up' the existence of the penis ... this in itself renders it a fetish-object by making it so consistently unpresent that it becomes like the proverbial pink elephant sat in the middle of the room ... something that becomes overly imbued with presence and significance due to the very fact that it is always the unspoken, yet constantly implied, object of discourse.
You've been reading contemporary critical theory.

Shame on you. :wink:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There must be more to this.

Even I get those messages, although it says 100% Straight under Mr Avatar. But I don't see them as anything to get torqued up about.

Maybe the ones I get are too mild.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
HickBoy, when she tries to tickle you to death, I got your back, Bro!!
Uh huh, going after Hickboy's 1%, are ya? I know what you mean by "got your back" you nasty boy!

Bombshell, you are just exquisite. I can't blame the chaps for getting all atwitter over you, but there is just no excuse for their behavior. But, after all, you ARE from the Bronx, so I imagine you can hold your own against any of these trolls. By the way, nice fuck. Wanna rack? (Hmm, now that I type that, sounds like something to be said in the dark back corner of a pool hall...)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My post was vague, I agree, and it was reasonable to ask for clarification.

Reasons for what I said:

First: The percentage of posts here which might actually offer any help or advice or exchange of views to those dealing with a large penis (whether as owner or partner) has declined steadily, sometimes almost to vanishing point, so that anyone seeking any answers or suggestions for a problem would probably have to spend half a lifetime wading through a lot of other stuff. That includes the hook-up invitations which have to be a constant factor here; but a whole lot else besides.

Second: These days anyone with any sort of other life has to pick and choose which threads to open. I saw a thread addressed to the men of lpsg, I opened it (thinking that it included me) and ended up wasting my time reading a rant. Hence my outburst of ill temper.