Men of LPSG: Hear me well.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Max, I sure wish you would post more - heck, you post more, I'll post less, ok?
I don't give or get that many "air-kisses" or, come to think of it stones through my glass windows.
Do we really need to do the "wild-man" style of "me, big macho silent man" on this site?
I like the easy-going family atmosphere (my family maybe fought over things like 'how many angels can dance on a pin' than yours?)
BD, it is funny - maybe because this is one of my few areas of contact to non-gay people, but I really find much of the useful, thoughtful and intelligent writing here comes from the women and straight (more or less) men.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Panthera,

You're obviously a man of generous spirit. So I hope you didn't take what I wrote personally, it wasn't meant to be.

I am far from being macho or silent, but maybe I can give you an explanation of my recent relative "silence" on here.

I am one of those who had a lot of anxieties and problems (some of them real, some of them imagined) with my size as a young guy. They covered almost every aspect you could think of: ranging from underwear and appearance right the way through to difficulties with penetration. I got some advice along with a certain amount of the usual name calling and well before the time I left school (when I still hadn't reached my full size, as it happens) I ended up being extremely self-conscious about it. The advice was well-meaning (mostly) but as none of these people were in my size range it was based on guess work and proved in some cases to be worse than useless. Eventually (after I was married) everything turned out ok and indeed more than ok.

When I discovered the predecessor of lpsg, the old large penis forum, it was the first time I had ever been in touch with people with whom I had most of these issues in common, and it felt so good to be able at last to discuss them in detail, over and over again. I more than made up for lost time, as one or two people there and later on lpsg (they know who they are) discovered to their cost.

I always thought about how much use it would have been to me if this resource had been around 25 years earlier. In other words that there would be guys out there to whom the forum could give reassurance, information, suggestions about everything from comfortable undergear to making the best use of your size without hurting your partner ... and that it was our duty to help to give it.

That is precisely why I care about the future of this board. Just a few times I think I may have been a bit of help to one or two people in this way. I have also made several 'cyber-friendships' on here, one or two of them quite close ones, and I have met three members IRL, and the conversations have gone way beyond anything lpsg related. But that is a matter for pms etc, as big dirigible says.

I don't so much decry the community feel of the board these days in itself as regret the way it has almost totally swamped what I took to be its central purpose.

Reactions: headbang8

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Max was one of the members who I have cited repeatedly as a great help to me when I first foud this place. I also, wish his voice were present here more on the board. I also agree than less can be more.

I have attempted (and to a certain degree, still do) what Max says--I tried to post only where I saw relevant powerful topics. The problem I found with that (for me) was that that form of leadership by example is so invisible on a message board as not be nonexistent by its absence.

So, I began, like Pecker , MZ, and DMW to be more vocal--still addingmy advice when and where I can, and also trying to be friendly and open to a point where no members felt welcome. Both choices come with pros and cons. Not saying I have any of the answers, but I would like others to find the support here that I have.

I realize that I tend to vacilate between the two extremes. Is this place sillier, more full of people trying to hook up, etc. than when I first joined? Yes, it appears so to me. The reasons for that are multifaceted and I would be sinfully prideful to think I could exhaustively list them here.

I will say this again: A lot of the more veteran members: Zora, Max, Iathick, DMW, Pecker, CardDifDillion, RoysToy, et.al. helped me tremendously as I embarked on a journey of realizing my full sexuality with their openess, honesty, reflectivenes and, yes, even with their flirtiness.

If they are the "Baby Boomers" of LPSG, then myself, Steve26, Steve319, Naughty, PrepStud, et.al. are "Generation X."

And after us came Generations Y and Z. I am sure we all think the group after us is a little sillier, more irreverant and that this forum has somehow suffered for it.

In the midst of all of these have always been fakers, creeps, trolls and shit disturbers.

I'm trying to make a point here but and am doing a rather lousy job. I guess I am just saying that we need MORE input from the veterans in each generation in order to keep this place the robust repository of information, support, and love it can truly be.

Are we, each of us, up to the task? Only time will tell.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell, thanks for your frank,honest, and open opinion with regards to this. With the exception of MZ, you're the first woman in along here time that puts it to everybody and can back it up to boot.

It is a sad thing that a % of the men here seem to think that we come here to genuflect to their pronounced attributes when the truth is- that's really only just part of it. I myself when not participating in the average problems of the phallus often visit other forums here, I.E., womens issues, peanut gallery, celebritie endowments, Etcetera, Etcetera, and on the brief occasion, help desk.

I know what I am, and to be quite truthful have never displayed any arrogance about it. In all honestly, those who do come here bragging about their "big dicks" more than likely are, but they're also insecure as all hell, and need/ want our approval.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
longlonglong said:
Not at all, if you'd care to share any prior message I've sent your way please do, so...oh wait, you ignored me because you know full well you're talking out of your oversized anal hole.

But since you're so weak willed that you run away from anyone tiring of your would-be clever ramblings, I can just giggle at you being a fat nig whore.

BB is a big girl and she can take care of herself, but...

I will beat your ass. If I ever find you, I will beat you down. I will be careful not to kill you, or even knock you unconscious, but I will instead make sure that you remain alert and feeling maximum pain through the entire process. I will give you a prolonged, savage beating with a minimum of blood loss and a maximum amount of misery. I will bruise your face so badly that every time you look in a mirror for a month you will remember how casually and indeed joyously Hickboy beat on you. I will hurt you in ways that your feeble mind cannot currently imagine. I will fuck you up physically. I will fuck you up mentally even worse than you are now. You will come to realize that there are entire universes of physical agony that you have not yet discovered. And I will leave you secure in the knowledge that there will be even worse in store for you the next time you fall into my hands.

Then I will make you apologize to the lady. And make no mistake, my friend. She IS a lady. She has handled you FAR more graciously than I ever would have.

You don't fuck with my friends. Bad things happen to people who fuck with my friends.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
BB is a big girl and she can take care of herself, but...

I will beat your ass. If I ever find you, I will beat you down. I will be careful not to kill you, or even knock you unconscious, but I will instead make sure that you remain alert and feeling maximum pain through the entire process. I will give you a prolonged, savage beating with a minimum of blood loss and a maximum amount of misery. I will bruise your face so badly that every time you look in a mirror for a month you will remember how casually and indeed joyously Hickboy beat on you. I will hurt you in ways that your feeble mind cannot currently imagine. I will fuck you up physically. I will fuck you up mentally even worse than you are now. You will come to realize that there are entire universes of physical agony that you have not yet discovered. And I will leave you secure in the knowledge that there will be even worse in store for you the next time you fall into my hands.

Then I will make you apologize to the lady. And make no mistake, my friend. She IS a lady. She has handled you FAR more graciously than I ever would have.

You don't fuck with my friends. Bad things happen to people who fuck with my friends.

:You_Rock_Emoticon: Whoo -hoo! Go to it there, HickBoy! Rip him a new ass!

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll second that! HickBoy, you said what I was thinking. If there's any left when you're done...

Bronx, add me to the list of guys around here who appreciate you. I don't get here anywhere near as often as I'd like, and when I do it's usually just for a quick look at what's going on, but IMHO, you're one of the best things that's happened around here lately. A strong woman with wit and intelligence... Oh, yeah! Works for me every time! :wink:

B-man

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Bananaman said:
I'll second that! HickBoy, you said what I was thinking. If there's any left when you're done...

Bronx, add me to the list of guys around here who appreciate you. I don't get here anywhere near as often as I'd like, and when I do it's usually just for a quick look at what's going on, but IMHO, you're one of the best things that's happened around here lately. A strong woman with wit and intelligence... Oh, yeah! Works for me every time! :wink:

B-man

I saw her first

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ummm, well, yeah, given how often I get here, you probably did see her first. That's OK, I'm not really in the market. I just enjoy women with brains (among other things :biggrin1: )! Now, if I was single....

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:flowers1: :smlove2: :hug: :love: Serouously Bronxy is a welcome :newangel: here. I truely look foreward to her posts and insights. She's a wonderful and caring person, I just can't seem to catch her in the chat room anymore oh well :cry: hahaha. It's a shame some ppl just can't behave themselfs being crude and annoying. Enough said im off my :soapbox: now

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i thought this was supposed to be a support group. if you carry on talking to people like that you dont deserve support of any kind. or do you think its ok to speak to women like that. come on. get a grip. surely nobody wants to feel bad on here.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curious n str8 said:
:flowers1: :smlove2: :hug: :love: Serouously Bronxy is a welcome :newangel: here. I truely look foreward to her posts and insights. She's a wonderful and caring person, I just can't seem to catch her in the chat room anymore oh well :cry: hahaha. It's a shame some ppl just can't behave themselfs being crude and annoying. Enough said im off my :soapbox: now
I think you emphathized everything I could've thought/said and then some.
I personally find Bronx's in-your-face-attitude-and-very-fun-loving to be very refreshing here. It's not that often we find someone with those qualities here and I would be remiss if she ever left.