Men of Nip/Tuck

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mainer1 said:
is he the son of Lucie and Laurence Luckinbill?
Nope, his parents are from Enid, Oklahoma and own an electrical company.
He has an identical twin brother, though, who works as a lawyer. :rolleyes:

EDIT: from a quick look online, Enid OK is positively overflowing with Luckinbills, so they must have quite a clan there.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great job Alex! Thank you for these pictures! Who's Dylan fucking? She doesn't seem to be Jolie....:tongue:. Do you have any more pix with Dylan?

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Alex, thank you for the pics of the McMahon fellow. I don't watch the show, but my wife has had the biggest case of the hots for him since that series started. She says he has the sexiest chest hair apparently. I had found a few old photos of him but nothing like yours. I'm sure she'll love the rear views as much as his chest. She wasn't able to watch the episode the other night, so I won't show her these before she has a chance to watch it this weekend.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Nope, his parents are from Enid, Oklahoma and own an electrical company.
He has an identical twin brother, though, who works as a lawyer. :rolleyes:

EDIT: from a quick look online, Enid OK is positively overflowing with Luckinbills, so they must have quite a clan there.

Amazingly, I have actually BEEN to Enid, Ok....it is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, OK..:rolleyes: And for the life of me, I didn;t run into ONE Luckinbill...:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
There are a couple of new pics of Mr. McMahon adorning the 12th September issue of The Advocate:

I love this man's Willingness to go out and pose in that magazine. Good for you, Julian.

It will make your fanbase bigger.:biggrin1:

bubbajane

Just Browsing
Media
14x8thck said:
Thad is going to play Richard Chamberlin when he was younger. :biggrin1:

Actually, he plays Richard Chamberlain's boytoy. Richard wants Thad to get plastic surgery so that he looks like him when he was younger.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else think that Dylan actually looked hotter than Julian in tonight's season opener? I think Dr. McNamara has had some work done during the show's hiatus.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone else think that Dylan actually looked hotter than Julian in tonight's season opener? I think Dr. McNamara has had some work done during the show's hiatus.

I don't know about hotter, but I could tell he does look different...a little younger...maybe in better shape...

the other guy looks a lot older...and he's getting fatter...