Men of Playgirl

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
John Holliday deserves his own thread. This 6'5", beefy motherfucker puts the "H" in HUNG! I actually met him once, he was with his mother. They both realised I recognised him from the magazine and just smiled about it...made me blush. Anyway, I have it on good authority that he was fucking Shannen Doherty for a while (that lucky cunt).
http://blackdogue.porkyhost.com/Playgirl/JohnHolliday/JohnHolliday.html

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can anybody tell me how many inches Holliday's dick measures? From looking at the pictures on the blackdogue site Sorc just sent, each one seems to show more length than the last! Undoubtedly a hung, muscular dude and I agree Doherty is a lucky cunt to have had it.

Reactions: oakleaf7

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
RoysToy said:
Can anybody tell me how many inches Holliday's dick measures? From looking at the pictures on the blackdogue site Sorc just sent, each one seems to show more length than the last! Undoubtedly a hung, muscular dude and I agree Doherty is a lucky cunt to have had it.
I don't know. He's a big, strapping man and the fact it looks so huge on him is impressive.

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
schlozski said:

Thanks Schlozski...great site.

Growing up I always loved Playgirl. It was one of the easiest ways to see pictures of cock in the seventies. I didn't get to see very many issues, but the ones I did have been emblazoned into my memory.

However, what amazes me looking through this site (I am slowly plowing down the list and am on Michael Maguire) is just how small all the models cocks are.

Was there a rule that guys with huge schlongs weren't allowed to be photographed?

If my cock was as small as some of those models, there is no way I would allow myself to be photographed. Quite a few of the models have either hard-ons, or semi-hardons to make them look bigger, but from what I've seen so far I'd say the average is about 4".

John Holliday has a great cock, but its not more than 8".
Max werner looks around the same size.

Is Mark Anthony Donais a.k.a. Ryan Idol the Ryan Idol, because even he looks small.

The models have amazing bodies and some of the pictures are incredibly sexy, but you can understand why women think the male cock looks so ridiculous, because the reality is, when you have a large man with what looks like two or three inches of pencil dick between his legs, it does.

It makes you realise how lucky we guys are with large cocks. And calling a cock large I am referring to anything over 8", (probably 7 is large in reality)
I love this Forum, but I think it is easy to forget that most guys walking about out there (famous or otherwise) are more likely to have cocks like the ones on the models than the ones exhibited in here.

Anyway, who knows I'm only on M, so maybe from M-Z I will be pleasantly surprised by the remaining pictures awaiting my attention.

Reactions: joseole

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To add to my last post, I have now looked at all the men on display and apart from Thom Collins at the end there were no nice surprises.

Even Sam Jones with his huge bell end doesn't look that big amongst them all.

I am amazed that Shane Minor, (Mr USA) a beautiful man with a beautiful looking body could have exposed his genitals to such intense examination. I mean the man is tiny! It looks fuckin ridiculous! Put it away!

And finally, are any of the guys pictured, apart from Sam Jones (Flash 'aha' Gordon) known in the States? Did any go on to become minor celebrities?

Reactions: joseole

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EnglishMan said:
...are any of the guys pictured, apart from Sam Jones (Flash 'aha' Gordon) known in the States? Did any go on to become minor celebrities?
Christopher George, Don Stroud, George Maharis, Peter Lupus and Steve Bond all had acting careers.

Jim Brown was a football player.

Fabian was a teen idol singer in the late 50's early 60's.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
quarkGLS said:
Christopher George, Don Stroud, George Maharis, Peter Lupus and Steve Bond all had acting careers.

Jim Brown was a football player.

Fabian was a teen idol singer in the late 50's early 60's.

Thanks Quark.

I knew of George Maharis and Fabian.:singer: I remember seeing the pics of Peter Lupus (though never heard of him) :gives: and of course Rex Smith was in Pirates of Penzance.:laola:

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A little more info...

Peter Lupus was on the "Mission Impossible" TV series in the 60's-70's, Steve Bond was best known for being on "General Hospital" (Daytime drama), Chris George and Don Stroud did TV dramas and small roles in movies.

Reactions: desoto440