Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you looked through Blackdogue's Playgirl site? Mr. November 1980 is not named Gary, though Gary may have been in the same issue. Google Blackdogue to find the site.

He might have been in the mag that month and not been "Mr." It's been a long time. I'll tell you this...I could identify him by his dick alone :biggrin1::wink:

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:
Reactions: Jay T.

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex: He may be listed here.....

Blackdogue's Male Nudes -- Main Links Page

This is the whole list by name, so you might see him here.

This guy was around the same time, named Geof.
Blackdogue's Celeb Photos -- Geof Helrich (Playgirl - September 1981)

Kinda Ryan O Neal looking-ish:
Blackdogue's Celeb Photos -- Andy Abrams aka Randy West (Playgirl - August 1980)

Thank you for your effort, none of those. I know he was in there because I saw it myself. I'm guessing he wasn't the "Mr" and was just another layout in the issue. I didn't pay attention to the name, maybe it was something else, they did that.

His dick...tapered head, kept getting thicker as you went up the shaft, super thick at the base. Green eyes, dirty blond.

Good night!

I participated in the 1999 edition of Playgirl Magazine's Real Men, was against my will because my ex girlfriend sent a photo without permission.

I accepted because I was chosen between several men around the world.

They paid me very little and I did not make for money,because I have my job too and not depend on cache!

My ex girl filled me so much, that I accepted out the picture was totally amateur.

The money I just donating to a charity.

I have no problem with nudity ,since it is done naturally without extravagance and vulgarity.

Bye bye.

91885-playgirl-magazines-real-men-1999

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had to weigh in here. Playgirl (for the most part) truly got it right in highlighting the beauty of the masculine male form. Sure, there were some not-so-great ones, but generally they knew what a MAN was and did great photos. Cool seeing these older shots where men still had normal, thick, masculine bushes and chest hair, pits etc. Just my thoughts. Peace

PlaygirlLover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found a few guys on Adonismale.com listed as Real Men of the Month in Playgirl. However, I'd like to see internet pictures of my favorites Sean Ramey, Elfin Pruett (really big dick on a college professor type), and Rob Schmidt. Does anyone know where I can find just real men of the month? Thanks.

PlaygirlLover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking for images of Playgirl's Real Men of the Month. Found a few on Adonismale.com, but I'm looking for my favorites Sean Ramey (from the Bachelorete show and a martial artists), Rob Schmidt, and Elfin Pruett (a college professor type with a really long dick). Can anyone tell me where I can find these pictures? Never had much luck with the internet. Thanks.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks, Jason. Why Adonismale.com and Blackdogue.net don't include Sean Ramey is beyond me. Are there any other links to back issues, preferably to the late 1990s?

Don't know about blackdogue, but Adonismale went through some giant purge a few months ago and tons of content disappeared almost overnight. I figure Playgirl got after him for copyright violations.