Men of Playgirl

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Jason. Why Adonismale.com and Blackdogue.net don't include Sean Ramey is beyond me. Are there any other links to back issues, preferably to the late 1990s?

Don't know about blackdogue, but Adonismale went through some giant purge a few months ago and tons of content disappeared almost overnight. I figure Playgirl got after him for copyright violations.

Yeah it's a copyright issue - Blackdogue can only post material that was made before 1995.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He might have been in the mag that month and not been "Mr." It's been a long time. I'll tell you this...I could identify him by his dick alone :biggrin1::wink:

Gene Carrier? He would have been about Sept 1980, took mine too! Goes by another name...

PlaygirlLover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heavy Weather, the issue had him listed as Elfin Pruett, but in the Wonderclub website, he's listed as Elvin. I just wish Playgirl had used more than one picture of him. Cute college professor with glasses, beard, and mustache, and a bare chest. And that cock! His wife was a lucky lady. He appeared in the December 1998 Playgirl issue.