Men of Playgirl

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found a few guys on Adonismale.com listed as Real Men of the Month in Playgirl. However, I'd like to see internet pictures of my favorites Sean Ramey, Elfin Pruett (really big dick on a college professor type), and Rob Schmidt. Does anyone know where I can find just real men of the month? Thanks.

Elvin Pruett from December 1998. I think "Elfin" must have been a typo. There's nothing "elfin" about this guy!

PRUETT, Elvin (Elfin).jpg

jaggent26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks Schlozski...great site.

Growing up I always loved Playgirl. It was one of the easiest ways to see pictures of cock in the seventies. I didn't get to see very many issues, but the ones I did have been emblazoned into my memory.

However, what amazes me looking through this site (I am slowly plowing down the list and am on Michael Maguire) is just how small all the models cocks are.

Was there a rule that guys with huge schlongs weren't allowed to be photographed?

If my cock was as small as some of those models, there is no way I would allow myself to be photographed. Quite a few of the models have either hard-ons, or semi-hardons to make them look bigger, but from what I've seen so far I'd say the average is about 4".

John Holliday has a great cock, but its not more than 8".
Max werner looks around the same size.

Is Mark Anthony Donais a.k.a. Ryan Idol the Ryan Idol, because even he looks small.

The models have amazing bodies and some of the pictures are incredibly sexy, but you can understand why women think the male cock looks so ridiculous, because the reality is, when you have a large man with what looks like two or three inches of pencil dick between his legs, it does.

It makes you realise how lucky we guys are with large cocks. And calling a cock large I am referring to anything over 8", (probably 7 is large in reality)
I love this Forum, but I think it is easy to forget that most guys walking about out there (famous or otherwise) are more likely to have cocks like the ones on the models than the ones exhibited in here.

Anyway, who knows I'm only on M, so maybe from M-Z I will be pleasantly surprised by the remaining pictures awaiting my attention.
John Holliday was the most memorable model

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David Bates - September 1982
View attachment 760527

IMG_1877.JPG

David Bates first appeared in the April 1982 issue in a feature on Executive Men. I thought he was way hot. They gave him his own spread in September, 1982. I remember thinking, "Wow, he was way hotter the first time." Never noticed until now that he'd shaved his moustache. I think that's the difference.
Nice pair of low hangers....