1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Men of Scoundrels

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by 157282, Jul 30, 2010.

1. 157282

157282 Guest

Does anyone else get weak knees at the hot guys on the TV show Scoundrels? I'd like to meet the casting director and express my deep gratitude. :)

2. HellsKitchenmanNYC

HellsKitchenmanNYC Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ahh I was going to start this topic before! The guy that plays Wolf the husband is soooo hot and has been shirtless in scenes. He is w/o a doubt delicious. The guy who plays both sons is delicious as the one w/the long hair. He is Hooooot! This show has been getting better every week. It started off slow but now you actually care about the characters.

3. sjpinsea

sjpinsea Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree that the guy who plays the husband is smokin hot! His name is David James Elliott and I've had the hots for him since his series called "JAG" was on TV. Not to mention he seems to always be packing a nice bulge!
    Here are a few pics of this stud.

3.jpg
    David James Elliott6.jpg
    David James Elliott8.jpg
    David James Elliott 115.jpg

4. Trittman2001

Trittman2001 Well-Known Member

There's another AMAZING photo of him wearing tight jeans and posing for the camera standing with his legs crossed. The bulge is enough to make a bottom boy like me break down and cry!! SO, so hot!!

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice