men on LPSG

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is clear that some women here are men. Oki.
But do you think that some men are in fact women?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Parisian said:
Tsk, are you trying to confess something to us? :newangel: :biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Parisian said:
Make this thread more interesting by giving names? Who are the fakes?

I only know that Spadle is both.

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh alex, it would be certainly interesting/funny to be a woman....just to see one day !

Spadle is maybe both. Its her/his choice...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that is is highly unlikely that a woman would masquerade on this site as a man. Men parade as women (I assume) as a way to explore their homoerotic desires without letting everyone know they are, in fact, male and without (again, assumption) appearing "gay." As if.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Parisian said:
Oh darling, if I told you that I'd have to kill you...(or at least have my way with you)

Maybe they are just in the process of transgendering and that is what is really confusing you.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex said:
Men parade as women (I assume) as a way to explore their homoerotic desires without letting everyone know they are, in fact, male and without (again, assumption) appearing "gay." As if.
I personally presume that it has much more to do with gaining access to photos and webcams of straight guys who would never otherwise reveal themselves to another guy. Straightforward deceit rather than repression.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Lex said:
I think that is is highly unlikely that a woman would masquerade on this site as a man. Men parade as women (I assume) as a way to explore their homoerotic desires without letting everyone know they are, in fact, male and without (again, assumption) appearing "gay." As if.

You're on the right track. I would add that men pretend to be women on chat sites because straight men on (straight) sex chat sites often won't chat with other men. Straight men also seem to be the overwhelming majority on sex chat sites. Ergo, pretending to be a woman will get you tons of chat requests. It's a numbers game.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Parisian said:

Yes I do.

In fact I'm quite certain of it. It's not pervasive but it exists.

Gisella said:
I think it is unlikely too but because i have tendency to imagine stituations in my mind...the possibility of a str8 woman posing as a man as exploring her homoerotic desires..

I'm sure that's not the reason it's happened.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lex said:
I think that is is highly unlikely that a woman would masquerade on this site as a man.Men parade as women (I assume) as a way to explore their homoerotic desires without letting everyone know they are, in fact, male and without (again, assumption) appearing "gay." As if.

I think is unlike too but bcause i have tendency to imagine stituations in my mind...the possibility of a str8 woman posing as a man as exploring her homoerotic desires as a male would...for a moment excited me...:cool: hmmm she playing as a he with words of seduction to another woman would be really interesting to me...bcause i think woman know how to seduce another woman with words, aren't they the majority of romance writters ? Plus erotica made from woman to woman is very very good...:smile:

Funny but i find very very exciting a str8 woman playing like that with me and maybe this situation is the 1% drop of the ex-100%that is now 99%....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gisella said:
:cool: hmmm she playing as a he with words of seduction to another woman would be really interesting to me

Or, 'she' playing as a 'he' in order to seduce a man ... :eek:

(Love your new signature, Gisella).

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
I personally presume that it has much more to do with gaining access to photos and webcams of straight guys who would never otherwise reveal themselves to another guy. Straightforward deceit rather than repression.
interesting you're all assuming it's closeted/curious dudes who do this.

I play in a lot of MMOs and it's common to have straight men playing female characters. and it isn't because they're steering their girl-selves into heterosexual experiences, OH no. they're trying to hook up with other girls so they can be part of a "girl-girl" relationship.

personally I think guys pretending to be chicks here are probably half bi-curious and half wanting emotional/possibly flirty/possibly more intimacy with 'real' female posters.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
I agree.

I'm amazed to think it's implied too that it's only gay dudes who'd do it sares.

Pretty tellling stuff.
What is telling? How do you arrive at that conclusion from the posts so far?

Alex8 is the only person who stated it is done by deceitful gay dudes. Lex implies that it is straight guys with closeted/curious/bisexual tendencies. Rob agrees with Lex that it is straight men but offers another spin. Sares thinks it is possibly straight guys, half of whom might want intimacy via girl-girl relationships, the other half possibly bi-curious.

:confused:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hunh? What? NO! really?! My head is starting to spin, I feel sick, I think I'm going to pass out....say it ain't so!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:

I think you and Lex are both right. There is definitely merit to Lex's point. It's the reason most of my clients want to discuss me making them suck dick. Because if I make them do it, they aren't gay. If I make them do it, they only do it because I make them. Know what I mean?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here in the net, I think both sexes do impersonate. It is not an exclusive male activity to impersonate women. Women do it to.
By posting as the opposite gender, you can get close to the way the other gender thinks. You do not have to be bi curious to do so. It is like listening to girl talk, women talk about stuff, about men to each other in ways that a man will never be able to access directly. The same happens with men, a woman can only wonder what guys really talk about women, and about many issues. Each gender has a particular way of addresing different issues, from sexual to financial issues. By posing as the opposite gender, you have access to that area that otherwise is forbidden.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
By posing as the opposite gender, you have access to that area that otherwise is forbidden.

Who needs to pose? I have access by being part girl already. It's all right there pichulon. Nothing 'forbidden' about it.

And what these gals know??? OMG!!!:eek: It'd fucking blow your mind love!