Men-Only Nude Places in London

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey. Looking for venues where you can go naked with other guys in London.

What I'm looking for is pretty niche. I find the idea of Chariots, Pleasuredome etc too in-your-face to be of much interest. I really like Porchester Spa which is not a gay sauna but it's one of the few men-only spas where full nudity is the norm and there is some discreet action going on (the discretion being part of the attraction).

I hear New Docklands Steam Baths is along these lines but, for one, it seems a bit gritty and secondly it might be too far in the other direction (i.e. even a glimpse of an erection could get you thrown out).

Sex clubs that do naked parties which are just an excuse for out-and-out group sex are pretty unappealing to me.

The nude bathing pool on Hampstead Heath might be quite interesting in Summer, but it's Winter now. I love a nude beach when I'm on holiday too, but that's not London. I also like the showers and changing room at my gym which also has a men-only sauna in it.

I'm being very picky here but is there anywhere in this city that I'm missing out on?

Thanks.

Petrolhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could try Pants at the Underground club (nr Kings Cross) 12-6 except Sun and Weds, they also have a nude night on Mondays. The Vault (nr Warren Street) has nude nights on Mon and Thurs (underwear on Weds). Backstreet (Mile End) is naked on Weds (and, I think) Saturdays.

All of those are probably more like sex clubs but the Pants one is more social.

I agree, we need more nude options in London!

Your take on New Docklands is on the button. It is good but gritty and can be a bit hostile. A friend of mine was told by staff that they didn't 'want your type here'! Unbelievable!

I shall watch this post with interest for new ideas of where to get naked.

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks for the reply Petrolhead. Surprised but not surprised about your friend's experience at Docklands. Think I'll steer clear. Seems that options along these lines are pretty limited.

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Docklands can be tough environment. One guy took an instant dislike to me, it wasn't pleasant - he then spent ages massaging another guy out the back LOL

Porchester is good. Most guys naked so you can just walk around nude - one of the few places you can these days.

LPSG visit to Porchester?

Reactions: miamirt

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree, we need more nude options in London!

Your take on New Docklands is on the button. It is good but gritty and can be a bit hostile. A friend of mine was told by staff that they didn't 'want your type here'! Unbelievable!

Was it something he did? Said? Or just local prejudice?

diamondgeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the summer,there was a really cool nudist area in Hackney Marshes,East London.Although a tiny portion of the area remains accessible,it was closed at the end of summer.It was affectionaly known as "the triangle".It was quiet and secluded,and often with great action!

Reactions: deleted3155011

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Was it closed at the end of Summer just because it was the end of Summer? i.e. is it likely to reopen next summer? Sounds great.

diamondgeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A (grand) reopening is highly unlikely.CCTV has been installed and a rather No Entry clear sign is now on display at the gate...

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must ask him the detail but I think it was 'inappropriate touching' on the massage tables

Sounds typical - their view is that there are lots of gay saunas in London that are ideal for what they would class as "inappropriate touching".

mrcsn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think it's time this thread got an update.

Please post any venues/communal showers/gyms/events in London where male nudity is permitted and is not necessarily gay.

Ones I know of:

1) Naturist Swims on Sundays at UCL, Bloomsbury - £5 entry
2) Porchester Spa, Bayswater (male only nights throughout the week) - entry is around £28
3) Finnish Church Sauna, Rotherhithe (male only sessions throughout the week) - £6 entry
4) New Docklands Steam, Canning Town (male only nights throughout the week) - entry is £14 plus £10 deposit for locker hire*
* a note on this one: I've been on a few occasions and, despite the many reviews, I found 80% of guys (or more) were wrapped up or had swimming trunks on. Unless there are better days to go where nudity is more common. If so, please let us know.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Think it's time this thread got an update.

Please post any venues/communal showers/gyms/events in London where male nudity is permitted and is not necessarily gay.

Ones I know of:

1) Naturist Swims on Sundays at UCL, Bloomsbury - £5 entry
2) Porchester Spa, Bayswater (male only nights throughout the week) - entry is around £28
3) Finnish Church Sauna, Rotherhithe (male only sessions throughout the week) - £6 entry
4) New Docklands Steam, Canning Town (male only nights throughout the week) - entry is £14 plus £10 deposit for locker hire*
* a note on this one: I've been on a few occasions and, despite the many reviews, I found 80% of guys (or more) were wrapped up or had swimming trunks on. Unless there are better days to go where nudity is more common. If so, please let us know.

Thanks for the info buddy. I can't imagine the Finnish sauna sees much action? It's part of a church after all! Is the Porchester worth a visit, how likely is it to see some action, even if you don't want to participate?