Men or women who sucks better Cock

A guy will be very good at sucking because he himself know the what/where/when/how's of getting a good cock servicing simply because he has one...

Reactions: chadstallion

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never bought into the whole "a guy knows because has one" argument, it's been proven false to me many times. However, I think guys are way more into sucking cock in general than girls, and i think that added enthusiasm overall makes it better. like, most girls i've been with will spend a short amount of time down there, while almost every guy i've been with spends forever down there. anybody notice this, or is this just me?

88bedlam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's what I want in head. I don't want someone to suck my dick like they are doing me a favor. I want a cocksucker. I want them to suck my dick cause they're into it. Cause it turns them on. Cause they love doing it.
And typically I get that from guys. Not girls.

Love_cum14

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's what I want in head. I don't want someone to suck my dick like they are doing me a favor. I want a cocksucker. I want them to suck my dick cause they're into it. Cause it turns them on. Cause they love doing it.
And typically I get that from guys. Not girls.
So true. Guys love to suck cock because we love to do it. I know i do i love it and will suck the fuck out of a hott cock

Reactions: deleted858776

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to suck dick, I'm passionate about it and very detail oriented. I consider it a gift that he let me suck his cock.....and for it, he will get an awesome blow job. I would say 7 out of 10 men suck cock really good and 3 out of 10 women suck cock really good. I'd say I've had about fifty to sixty women suck my dick, and well over two hundred men suck my dick (mostly at gloryholes). But I will say this, the best blow job anyone has ever given me was from a woman. As for me, I'm really great at it.....because I've had a lot of practice and I listen to what that man wants in a blow job.

Reactions: chadstallion

Husker9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my opinion, women give the best head. I've had several guys that could suck great cock, but I think it's because I prefer women over guys

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm much more into a female sucking my cock, because I am more attracted to them than a male. That preference by itself makes it feel better in some way. I still like occasional cock play, but if I could have the woman of my choice, I would fuck the Hell out of her and give up cocks all together. (fat chance for a 60 year old man)

That being said, my cock was sucked by two different guys this morning. All said and done, the guys are more eager and really want the cum load. If only they had a female body and face, I would bust even quicker!

Anyway, first guy had me ready to cum in about one minute, but then stopped to take a sniff of poppers, whatever they are. Offered me a sniff, but I declined. About one minute later into being sucked, blew my load. Decided to drink two beers at the park and read a magazine before heading home. Got into the second beer when this middle aged mexican guy pulled up. Came over and we talked. Saw him rubbing a bulge. I reached out the car window and rubbed it. Then he smiled and we walked into the woods. Got his cock out and it was probably the nicest looking (to me) cock I have ever seen. I don't suck cock, but if I did, it would have been that cock!

I just wanted to jack him off and watch the cum fly. We stroked each other a couple minutes. Then he went down and started sucking me. Told him I would not cum, because I did less than 30 minutes ago and I'm 60 years old, recharges take lot's longer these days. He kept sucking, saying I had a nice cock and he could suck it all day long. That turned me on a bunch, be damned if I did not bust another nut after three or four minutes. Jacked his cock then, because I really wanted to see him cum, no luck but fun anyway, because like me, he had cum prior to us meeting.

Took a chance and asked him if he was interested in meeting again a week from today. He agreed and gave me his phone number. We both promised to save up a good load and cum together next Sunday. I want to see him cum, so I plan on giving him a handjob before he goes down on me. That was my exciting day. Can't remember the last time I came twice in thirty minutes!

Reactions: RedScrotum

fbneros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Men. Deffenetly. My wife likes to give me oral and she is very good and I like it. But I met a guy, powerbottom, he sucked me and I was in heaven. All his mouth was like a muscle tube. It was awesome. It was the blowjobe of my life!:)

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It really depends on the skill of the cocksucker. If a woman knows what she's doing, it feels good, but in my experience, men suck better. Think about it. Who better to suck on your cock than another man who knows how good he wants it. Men know their own cocks, they know what they like/don't like, and it's usually just how I like it too. Either way, I would never turn down a blowjob. As long as you make me feel good and I cum hard, I'd take your warm mouth.

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to say men are better, well from my experience. Men seem and do know what makes a penis feel the best from their own body. Have had excellent from both, but guys sucking cock always seem so much more into it which makes it all the more enjoyable. The men I have been with, myself included, want to give blow jobs. Half the women only as a matter of give and take.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been told by my married guy buds that I suck cock much better than their wives; if the wives even offer to blow them at all.

Lol.. what kind of buds do you have???

Gone are the days where newlywed friends just borrowed tupperware....lol..

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found this on another site; it explains a lot :)

Men have simple sexual needs. They want to cum. That's about it. They might sometimes cum in ways that they think are inventive, like on your face or your tits, but it all comes down to the same end: a squirt of some white ropy stuff followed by a brief Xanax-y stupor. After about 20,000 orgasms, most men start to wonder, "Is that all there is to this cumming thing?" They get bored with orgasms.

Men in Middle America are suffering uninspired blowjobs from girlfriends on a daily basis. Is it any wonder a growing number of guys are thinking that maybe the best way to wrestle themselves out of their carnal torpor would be to try a blowjob from a bona fide homosexual? After all, every gay man they've ever met has told them a queer blowjob is so much more exciting and enjoyable than a boring woman blowjob. "Nobody knows how to make a penis happy like a person who owns a penis of their own!" (That's what gay guys say to get straight penises in their mouths.)

But remember this: Most "bi-curious" men aren't thinking about how delicious it might feel to have another man's dick buried in their ass. They're just thinking about how the inside of a dude's mouth is technically the same as a woman's, especially if you're drunk. Especially especially if you're drunk, ugly, and lonely. Bi-sexuality, quite simply, doubles your chances. It's the refuge of the pathetically horny.

New statistics from Italy say that, weekly, one gay man sucks more dicks than 12.7 women. Can you say, "Man alive!"? Who's receiving all these BJs from gay men? Not just other gay men—there aren't enough of those around for 13 (I rounded up) times more head sessions than girls perform a week. Especially in Italy—those sluts suck dick as casually as our women choke down Apple Martinis. There is only one answer: Straight guys are getting their joints coughed by benders with reckless abandon.

Wow! this is deep.. I'm loving this thread.

Reactions: ducker005

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://www.laweekly.com/news/top-5-reasons-a-guy-is-better-at-sucking-dick-2529818

menu
Top 5 Reasons a Guy is Better at Sucking Dick
Arguably, anyone that lives to give head is going to be better than anyone that sucks dick (pun intended) obligatorily. I've had both men and women give it their all, after convincing me it would be worth it.

However, sorry ladies, there are just some things guys do better. Sucking dick is one.

Why?

1. We have a penis. We've been playing with it for longer than we admit, and know what we like. Knowing that, we can work with familiar territory.

2. We fantasize about getting sucked off more than anything else, and would do it ourselves if given the opportunity.

3. Men, by nature, are cock-suckers. You've yelled it, we've yelled it. No one can deny this fact.

4. Men are better designed for it. Social conditioning has made it acceptable for a man to unhinge his jaw in order stuff his face (full of food), while a lady must be dainty and proper and take small bites. Also, our mouths are just bigger. We've been designed to essentially deep throat anything we set our minds to.

guy_laughing2.jpg

5. Because we're men, and men are great at everything.

Disagree ladies? Shut up and suck my dick. (Just kidding.)

But really - despite my arguments above, I'll be forever more than happy and willing to accept your pleas and experience your attempts at proving otherwise. It's only fair. Real men compromise.