Men or women who sucks better Cock

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently got my first blowjob from a guy, Night and day. Men by a country mile. Damn near made me give up pussy.
Nice one mate. Yep, a good blow job from a guy is enough to make you give up pussy. You see a guy knows what its like to have his cock sucked and he knows what turns him on and how the pleasure feels and so when giving a mate a good sucking he can apply the same pleasure techniques, so, give me a guy to suck my cock any time!

Nowereislight

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A guy will be very good at sucking because he himself know th
Men. Deffenetly. My wife likes to give me oral and she is very good and I like it. But I met a guy, powerbottom, he sucked me and I was in heaven. All his mouth was like a muscle tube. It was awesome. It was the blowjobe of my life!:)[You do realize women who are straight out number gay and bi men by a 10 to 12 margin. You can take what men you think are fantastic cock suckers and put them up against the worst of the worst women cock suckers .And there out there .You will still have 10x more women who could teach quit lot of men on the art of sucking .And why are you cheating on your wife ?

Reactions: wizard1

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A woman giving a blow job is awesome. A guy giving a blow job is awesome and naughty. There is something animalistic about a blow job from a guy that get cannot be topped. He is you. A sex hungry human being willing to please with no hangups.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes a woman will do it as a favor, so she's not really into it. If a man is gonna suck a dick then it's because he likes it and is into cock. He sucks it because he loves it.
Having said all that, my wife has actually given me the best blowjobs overall. She knows all my triggers

I reckon the attitude has something to do with it- the sucker has to really 100% want to. Guys that suck cock have something definite there...

I've only ever experienced one woman who actually liked, wanted, dreamed of, and lived for sucking cock. She was the best.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
About even....

It ALL is depending on talent and if they're actually even into sucking cock in the first place aKa "Enthusiasm" haha. As well as blowjob style like, No gag reflex deepthroating.... sloppy blowjobs... hands-free-mouth-only, or handjob-blowjobs where they only suck the top half but rub off the bottom half...etc... theres cock sucking gods and goddesses on both sides of aisle haha.

My experience has been guys are... usually... the more often then not more enthusiastic ones.

But girls are, and probably will forever be the more esthetically pleasing ones to be visually watching "down there" sucking it.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About even....

It ALL is depending on talent and if they're actually even into sucking cock in the first place aKa "Enthusiasm" haha. As well as blowjob style like, No gag reflex deepthroating.... sloppy blowjobs... hands-free-mouth-only, or handjob-blowjobs where they only suck the top half but rub off the bottom half...etc... theres cock sucking gods and goddesses on both sides of aisle haha.

My experience has been guys are... usually... the more often then not more enthusiastic ones.

But girls are, and probably will forever be the more esthetically pleasing ones to be visually watching "down there" sucking it.
Depends if you want to get a good satisfying all out blow job with a deep throat swallowed ejaculation o just think you're face fucking some pretty bird in some act of male dominance

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men- they will take you from soft to delivering a load all while your knees unlock...
My gf can do the same thing. While I'm still asleep, she loves to take my soft cock in her mouth and feel it get harder and bigger. Her blow jobs are awesome.
But this debate is dumb. The only answer is — it depends

Reactions: 2hot2handle

svendiff44

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men by such a long way. All the guys who have given me head have wanted to and have gone to town, especially after hearing Ive never cum from a bj before. While some women have really wanted to give head its always seemed like they do it for a minute or two just to get on the the next bit of sex

Reactions: ModernSatyr

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have enjoyed on numerous occasions from both men and women.
Overall I find men better, as most are really into it. However it’s only happened twice when a women has sucked so well I felt the room starting to spin.
That never happened with a man but I will continue to search.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find women are more willing to listen but may not be willing to swallow. Unfortunately, you never know if they will swallow until they dont. Guys, well, every guy that has sucked my cock has swallowed every drop, so they get bonus points there, but women have always made me cum a lot harder in general. The absolute best ....from a pair of trans girls, wish they would move back here.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
While there are exceptions to every rule, on the whole men give better blow jobs. They have penises or their own, so they know what sensations they find pleasurable.

Of my all-time top favorite blow jobs, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places go to men, 4th place to a woman, 5th place to a man.

In the interest of current political correctness, I have never knowingly received a blow job from a non-binary person, so I cannot judge there.

As for swallowing, most swallowed, both for men and women.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Hfd