Men over 55 with huge dicks

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 56. I've stayed out of the sun most of my life, so I'm pale, but my skin doesn't look its age.

I don't think "huge" is accurate, but enough eyebrows have been raised and comments made, male and female alike, that I know it's big.

There are a few photo links in my sig.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeez, I nvr knw old guys are tht big...

The surprising thing to many guys, shyuncutcock88, is that age has very little to do with cock size. If you have a huge cock as a young man and can still get erect, then you have a huge cock as an older guy! The trick is in keeping sexually fit! :biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The surprising thing to many guys, shyuncutcock88, is that age has very little to do with cock size. If you have a huge cock as a young man and can still get erect, then you have a huge cock as an older guy! The trick is in keeping sexually fit! :biggrin1:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet with a stunning cock like yours there are an endless amount of men you keep fit with. LOL
Great to see Basque getting the praise he deserves.