Men Overestimate Themselves Often?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched the thing about penises earlier. This guy on it was moaning saying he'd never heard a girl say "You're filling me up!" etc. Curiously he said he was 7x6...but there must have been some funky measuring going on. On the operating table (he had surgery) he could only have been 2" flaccid and thin...

And if you had 6" girth, you'd be filling women up anyway :wink:

So is this common? It just shocked me how he was way off.

ostrich egg

Media
i know i did. i never thought i had a big one till i came here and was told so, i mean i was always told so in the locker room and thats even how i got a couple nick-names, but i thought they were just fucking around

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know i did. i never thought i had a big one till i came here and was told so, i mean i was always told so in the locker room and thats even how i got a couple nick-names, but i thought they were just fucking around

Do guys just come up and tell you that you have a big one without any stigma attached to it? That was unheard of in my generation. It would have been all over campus in a New York Second and the one giving the compliment would been harrassed, shunned, and basically ostracized.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do guys just come up and tell you that you have a big one without any stigma attached to it? That was unheard of in my generation. It would have been all over campus in a New York Second and the one giving the compliment would been harrassed, shunned, and basically ostracized.

Was this due to homophobia, or was there another reason?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was in Texas in the mid to late seventies. Maybe the younger generation's attitudes have changed. THIS IS GOOD!!!!

I'm not the younger generation. I went to school in the seventies too.

I was just curious. I have never seen anything like that happen. Nobody ever said "nice cock" or anything like that. They wouldn't have said it to me, I don't fit the description. I just never saw anything like that happen to anybody else, either.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched that program too and although he certainly looked small when he was flaccid he may have been a grower, the guy presenting it with the three and a half inch penis certainly looked smaller even than that to me. I was surprised the advertisement he put out for guys to 'snap your chap' and send him anonymous photographs of their cocks only resulted in 100 photos, he should have hung on a chat room he'd have been inundated :)

ostrich egg

Media
well they didnt just walk up and say "nice cock, man" while we were standing there in the shower or in the locker room, but they would crack jokes about it, and brag to people for me, i just thought they were joking because of the way they said it i guess