men please stop sweatin' the next man's penis!!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i'm in a situation where a friend of mine(of 11 years)is involved in a relationship with another friend(female i've had sex with twice back in the 11th grade and just only twice)of mine and now it's known to my friend that my female friend and i had sex back in the day he's upset and going out of his mind about it in little ways,part of it is in his head,and the other part is from the years of hanging out with me partying with all the girls we would chase.but know he's asking her all types of questions about the times we had sex,and if he's big enough for her,crazy shit like that.
the fucked up part about this is not only are they both really good friends of mine(like family)but before this "secret" got out they were a happy couple.and now it's tension between everybody.i tried to explain to him " don't worry about it,she's with you now.she and i were kids when we hooked up."around me he plays it off like it's cool.but i can tell it's gettin' to him.i never understood why men are worried about the size of the last or past lover of the woman they're in a relationship with.it makes no sense to me.be happy that the woman wants you.forget about the next man's dick! this goes out to all the other guys that are intimidated or worried about crazy shit like this...DAMN!!!

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like typical male insecurity. He's probably having a hard time dealing with the 3 of you hanging out because he's hung up on wondering if she's thinking that you were better and/or bigger than him in bed, rather than the fact that she chose to be with him.

I'm 5'7" and my wife's ex-husband is almost 6'5", and my wife says his cock is bigger than mine. In fact, she tells me she has been with quite a few guys with cocks bigger than my 6" cock. I used to be really insecure about this kinda stuff but if you've read any of my other posts you can see that I actually enjoy it now.

I have no advice for your situation. Either he will get past it and realize that she has chosen to be with him, or he won't and then it is unlikely that all 3 of you will keep hanging out. Sorry, since it sounds like you want to remain friends with both of them.

For me, my insecurities about size changed to turns ons when 2 things happened. First, I had a 3some with a girl I really liked and the other guy was about 9-10", and it turned out I like the feeling of being the smaller guy and being inside her after him. The other was when my roommate at the time (she is about 6'1", beautiful, and I had a serious crush on her for a long time) beat me in strip poker (ok, so I lost on purpose). I found myself completely naked and standing in front of her (she kept all her clothes on) and I asked her what she thought of me and she said "well you're skinnier than the guys I'm used to sleeping with" but I'm sure your size is ok for a smaller girl. Man, did I get instantly hard! I stayed naked and hung out with her all night while she was fully dressed and we had a great time. After that she'd lay naked in the tub and we'd talk. It was a great CFNM experience and made me feel not only dominated by her but very comfortable with my body. We didn't have sex that night, but did several times afterwards and for a time she was closer to me that almost anyone has ever been.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think small cock humiliation is a turn on for many men that like to feel dominated.i used to enjoy this 4 years ago in my first experiences when i was 6.75"*4.75" by thinking that my girl had thicker and probably little bigger and i had great orgasms.but when i felt in love with a girl and i learned that her ex was thicker and bigger and i could make her cum with penetration and after 3 months she left i decided to change everything about my penis and to play the game!!and i did it and i change it everyday for the last 3.5 years and myb life changed a lot and so did my relationships.i adore my look now and i prefer it this way.insecurities can remain forever though.there are in hour head and destroy the realtionship.i think that if you feel comfortable and confident with what women gave you and be proud and easy going you can have a relatioship even with a size queen ,because at last confidence is the huge turn on for every woman and be a man is great thing for them despite the genes an d what naure gave you.if you can deal with everything that comes in your life then i suppose that ,that is the biggest turn on.

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I think it is because he is constantly thinking that she is comparing you to him and remembering/wishing that he was as big as you so she could be more satisfied/filled. If you are as close as you say you are I think that you should ALL sit around together sometime and talk about it. I'm sure it will be uncomfortable and maybe you will have to swallow some of your ego (like if she says he's better) but that is the sacrifices you make for a friendship sometimes.

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well with my girls I have always been the biggest, but there was one girl that I was with that I wasn't the biggest...so the way I looked at it was can I make her cum more and more powerful then she did with the bigger guy. Since it was a challenge it pushed me maintain harder erections, hold out longer before I came, and I was able to make her cum double digits in one session, when the most she has ever cum was 1-2 times per session prior to me. Its really satisfying to have done this. Its really not all about size. I would say you got to have some size, but you need to be able to work it and find her spots. Thats all.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Well I think it is because he is constantly thinking that she is comparing you to him and remembering/wishing that he was as big as you so she could be more satisfied/filled. If you are as close as you say you are I think that you should ALL sit around together sometime and talk about it. I'm sure it will be uncomfortable and maybe you will have to swallow some of your ego (like if she says he's better) but that is the sacrifices you make for a friendship sometimes.

that's the part that's fustrating..she's told him this along with the fact that she sees herself wanting to be with him for the rest of her life.
i don't know if it's the competitor in him,or if it's something else.everything was cool between everybody until he found out about her and i together...

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you should have never fucked the girl in the first place, seeing both are friends of yours, that only causes trouble in the future(dont you str8 guys know that?) For you and your friends, should they hook up later ( as did in your case) and become lovers. knowing that your friend porked his gf in the past, it only natural to wonder if the previous guy was better than you. So for the future keep you dick out of your friends pussies especially if your guy frinds know the same girl. Damn you str8 guys never learn do ya?
i'm in a situation where a friend of mine(of 11 years)is involved in a relationship with another friend(female i've had sex with twice back in the 11th grade and just only twice)of mine and now it's known to my friend that my female friend and i had sex back in the day he's upset and going out of his mind about it in little ways,part of it is in his head,and the other part is from the years of hanging out with me partying with all the girls we would chase.but know he's asking her all types of questions about the times we had sex,and if he's big enough for her,crazy shit like that.
the fucked up part about this is not only are they both really good friends of mine(like family)but before this "secret" got out they were a happy couple.and now it's tension between everybody.i tried to explain to him " don't worry about it,she's with you now.she and i were kids when we hooked up."around me he plays it off like it's cool.but i can tell it's gettin' to him.i never understood why men are worried about the size of the last or past lover of the woman they're in a relationship with.it makes no sense to me.be happy that the woman wants you.forget about the next man's dick! this goes out to all the other guys that are intimidated or worried about crazy shit like this...DAMN!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

There isn't any malaise behind this. I think that if this is causing a riff between your friend and his woman. You should leave them alone and find other friends. At least, they both will know that nothing is happening. Make sure that they see you with some friends and other girls.

Some men are competitive. If these men are always comparing dicks: Who's the biggest? Who shoots the most volume? Etcetera. Yeah, I guess that would present an issue. It is an issue, if you make it one.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Well you should have never fucked the girl in the first place, seeing both are friends of yours, that only causes trouble in the future(dont you str8 guys know that?) For you and your friends, should they hook up later ( as did in your case) and become lovers. knowing that your friend porked his gf in the past, it only natural to wonder if the previous guy was better than you. So for the future keep you dick out of your friends pussies especially if your guy frinds know the same girl. Damn you str8 guys never learn do ya?

i knew the girl waaaay before i knew the guy.actually i introduced them to each other..

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Your friends may have comparison issues in relation to sex,performance and penis size, but the issues are possibly deeper that that. Logic doesn`t come into it.

If he is seriously attached to this girl, wants to feel proud of her, wants others to admire her qualities all be it from a distance, and wants others to envy him, having a close mate who has been there and didn`t want to stay for watever reason may make that difficult. So he may be anixious over wheather he performs as well as you, but he may also be concerned that you might feel that she doesn`t perform well enough for him because you have been there and didn`t stay. This could be particularly relevant if you have been used to going out, picking up girls together, and comparing notes.

It would be good to talk it over in the right way. If you say he has no wories because what you shared in the past was unimportant because the two of you were no good together, he might feel that you think she is no good. If concentrate on saying how pleased you are that he has got together with such a lovely girl who is so perfect for him, how lucky he is.

cmshort21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The issue goes much deeper than his penis size. It has to do with his overall confidence in himself. I say, wait for him to grow up or find a new friend. Know what I mean?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think small cock humiliation is a turn on for many men that like to feel dominated.i used to enjoy this 4 years ago in my first experiences when i was 6.75"*4.75" by thinking that my girl had thicker and probably little bigger and i had great orgasms.but when i felt in love with a girl and i learned that her ex was thicker and bigger and i could make her cum with penetration and after 3 months she left i decided to change everything about my penis and to play the game!!and i did it and i change it everyday for the last 3.5 years and myb life changed a lot and so did my relationships.i adore my look now and i prefer it this way.insecurities can remain forever though.there are in hour head and destroy the realtionship.i think that if you feel comfortable and confident with what women gave you and be proud and easy going you can have a relatioship even with a size queen ,because at last confidence is the huge turn on for every woman and be a man is great thing for them despite the genes an d what naure gave you.if you can deal with everything that comes in your life then i suppose that ,that is the biggest turn on.

small cock humiliation is indeed a turn on for many men..i was not fully aware of this until i started working at the gym....this is almost a daily topic wth a lot of the older smaller dicked men....who tend to have younger wives/girlfrinds....

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
my gf has had bigger than me......i know for a fact.....shes had large cocks before......and im nothing huge.....but as you said.....its in the past. she also has told me, and all her friends that i have been the best sex ever in her life.....shes even said that if we broke up, that she wouldnt probably find anyone that would ever compare to our sex.......im not big by any means, im only 5.5x5.25. she loves my cock though, and i would way rather give my gf the best sex ever in her life than be the "biggest" guy she has ever had.

your friend needs to get that through his head.....there really isnt anything you can really do i think.....he needs to reasure himself that she has picked him.....and wants him for the rest of her life.....its a rough thing to do, but hopefully he will one day be ok with everything

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
men please stop sweatin' the next man's penis!!

sweaty penises
lol talking about misconstruing a topic