Men please tell me

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nunya04, Oct 1, 2007.

1. nunya04

nunya04 New Member

I am recently divorced and my ex was SMALL, I gave the best head ever even with other men who were more average...now however I am with someone on the very large size and I feel like I have lost the abilty to give good head.
    Please tell me some other ways to please this man his cock barely fits in my mouth.
    Sex is WONDERFUL, he is a dream come true but I really wanna keep him happy. I love giving head and really miss it the way I used too.

PLEASE HELP...............IDEAS...............SUGGESTIONS........

2. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

The "ice cream cone" approach, with some deft handwork, can be quite good. You don't need to insert him into your mouth to get the job done. Just focus on the sensitive areas and be relentless.

Kevin

3. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    I've never had a blowjob I would consider good, I think the factor that was lacking was suction. Suck as hard as you can and use your hands at the same time. Rub your tongue around the ridge and up the frenulum, the underside of the head. Eye contact is very important, at least to me.

4. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Enthusiasm goes a long way. If you're as eager to please your partner as you say you are I'm sure he's probably very happy and satisfied.

5. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Avoid scraping it with your teeth. A little nibbling is fine, but if it's thick, don't shove it all in your mouth if you're going to scrape because it will hurt!

I had a girlfriend with a bit of a snaggletooth and she scraped me very badly the first time she went down on me. Very awkward moment because I wanted her to stop but we weren't really at the point where we were ready to have sex yet and were just fooling around. Anyway, I just told her what to try and she ended up being pretty good at it in spite of the scary set of fangs she was sporting (which I, at the time, thought were cute prior to the scraping incident).

6. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just make sure your not trying to start your lawn mower there is nothing worse than having to smile and force your way to orgasm when some one is just strangling your snake like bart simpson. focus on the head and some good hand action on the shaft. make sure its well and lubed by what ever your preference.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Relax and enjoy. Go slow:smile:

8. yellowstraw

yellowstraw New Member

Enthusiasm is 9/10 of a good blowjob

9. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I agree with interact, good suction makes for a good bj, but I also like to feel a lot of tongue action!!!!

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    tell him he's too big
    guys love hearing that
    and use your hands

Draft saved Draft deleted