Men please tell me

nunya04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am recently divorced and my ex was SMALL, I gave the best head ever even with other men who were more average...now however I am with someone on the very large size and I feel like I have lost the abilty to give good head.
Please tell me some other ways to please this man his cock barely fits in my mouth.
Sex is WONDERFUL, he is a dream come true but I really wanna keep him happy. I love giving head and really miss it the way I used too.

PLEASE HELP...............IDEAS...............SUGGESTIONS........

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
The "ice cream cone" approach, with some deft handwork, can be quite good. You don't need to insert him into your mouth to get the job done. Just focus on the sensitive areas and be relentless.

Kevin

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never had a blowjob I would consider good, I think the factor that was lacking was suction. Suck as hard as you can and use your hands at the same time. Rub your tongue around the ridge and up the frenulum, the underside of the head. Eye contact is very important, at least to me.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Avoid scraping it with your teeth. A little nibbling is fine, but if it's thick, don't shove it all in your mouth if you're going to scrape because it will hurt!

I had a girlfriend with a bit of a snaggletooth and she scraped me very badly the first time she went down on me. Very awkward moment because I wanted her to stop but we weren't really at the point where we were ready to have sex yet and were just fooling around. Anyway, I just told her what to try and she ended up being pretty good at it in spite of the scary set of fangs she was sporting (which I, at the time, thought were cute prior to the scraping incident).

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just make sure your not trying to start your lawn mower there is nothing worse than having to smile and force your way to orgasm when some one is just strangling your snake like bart simpson. focus on the head and some good hand action on the shaft. make sure its well and lubed by what ever your preference.