men posting in women's issues.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, some are pretty cool & insightful.
tyvm you guys.
but some...posting as experts on pussy/breast/womb/hormone ownersip make me giggle.
this isn't a whine because they make me laugh so much.

what some men think they know about women's bodies is pretty special!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd like to think I rate as "cool & insightful." I have never requested a penis evaluation here and have never referred to any part of the female anatomy as a "bean."

That said, the recent outbreak of "men are clueless"-themed threads is seriously diminishing my interest in this sub-forum. Which might be fine with you, if you feel men have no place in this part of the site, although keep in mind that if you drive the "cool & insightful" guys away you will be left with only the clods.

Trust me, those of us who are considerate and receptive to your concerns have heard and understood them. We are sorry that you feel besieged and misused here. But ... it is starting to feel like beating a dead horse.

I'm sure some will take offense at my candor, and I apologize in advance for that, but I felt this had to be said.

Steve
(descends from soapbox and prepares for onslaught of rotten tomatoes!) :redface:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as it stands, nobody enjoys this forum.

...except me. ahahaha.

the women feel pestered by pervs and patronised by imbeciles.
the imbeciles feel unappreciated.
the cool & insightful guys feel like their rep is ruined by the imbeciles.

but really, if we all take a step back and remove the sticks, there's comedy gold in these here hills!

we should have a thread of the best.
remove the names from the quotes, obviously.
salvage a little joy from all this tension.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A thread of the best would be interesting.

There will always be men who think they have a clue about women, but I suspect few men do. I say that as a man.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it would be fun, no? :smile:

and the thinking they understand women thing can easily be cured with five minutes of my company!
or so i'm told by every man i ever dated. heh.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We've all seen the posts described in the OP, the threads mentioned in my thread and so on, but our anger at those needs to be far more controlled than it has been at times. Lashing out at the guys who dare enter this sub-forum, regardless of it being warranted or not, only serves to drive out those to whom it does not apply. Those it is directed at are rarely members of the standard needed to understand the frustration and learn from it.

Oh! And we all know why that is: Hormones, I tell ya!!! Must be... Oh, btw, want to rate... urghh! Help! being moyderered!!!
being beaten to death with a beach sandal! (Knew I shouldn't have come here... :evil::wizard:)

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course this place is awesome, I haven't stuck around for no reason in particular. It's fun to make fun of the retards that flow like the crap in a sewage line.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok, some are pretty cool & insightful.
tyvm you guys.
but some...posting as experts on pussy/breast/womb/hormone ownersip make me giggle.
this isn't a whine because they make me laugh so much.

what some men think they know about women's bodies is pretty special!

I seriously thought this was a resurrected thread of mine. Seriously though it might be the lack of signing in much, but its gotten better in my opinion. Maybe im selectively reading..

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That seems to be what they want to hear...Until it's time to do something,then we're supposed to know exactly what to do!:tongue:
as you're told!

that' what my stepdad says.
he always knows what to do and that's exactly what she tells him to do.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
the women feel pestered by pervs and patronised by imbeciles.
pestered no. If you want to draw attention to yourself its quiet easy but if you want to just have a say its eve easier to do that and stay out of the pervs way

the imbeciles feel unappreciated.
even the imbeciles have their place. I appreciate them for making me laugh (and i dont mean at them) As you said there are some really funny people here

the cool & insightful guys feel like their rep is ruined by the imbeciles.
That could be cause we are always whinging about the guys and how annoying they are. I do hope however the few realize they arent included in the annoyance

But personally what frustrates me the most is the know-it-all's, male and female. The ones who cant go with just sharing their experiences and stories but have to write a detailed 3 page essay on the workings, history and future advancements of every damn topic