Men Relaxing Together in Underwear

Marflark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it's just me, but for years I have been thinking about how much I would enjoy a situation with other men just relaxing and hanging out together in our underwear. Not so much as a sexual thing, but more about feeling comfortable with ourselves, and each other. Anyone else think that would be a great day?

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure it's a great idea, and I have had friends who, when we were at each others house, especially in the evening and staying overnight, got undressed and just hung out watching TV or talking to each other or whatever in just our underwear. As I like to point out, is there really anything different between wearing a bathing suit or wearing underwear?

Marflark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure it's a great idea, and I have had friends who, when we were at each others house, especially in the evening and staying overnight, got undressed and just hung out watching TV or talking to each other or whatever in just our underwear. As I like to point out, is there really anything different between wearing a bathing suit or wearing underwear?
Not sure if I had considered the distinction, but I think it is a different experience - a bathing suit is intended to be outerwear, and the idea of underwear is a different kind of freedom to be oneself in the company of people who are comfortable with, and not judgemental of each other. I may have to give it more thought.

Latinlover2021

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry - getting used to the site updates…this is me chilling after the gym the other day. The roommates and I still often chill in undies when it’s warm. Sometimes boxer briefs, sometimes briefs…
Love it
Such a sexy man, love your nipples too mmm

dikje1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college lived in an off-campus apartment that I shared, separate bedrooms. Me and my roommate would always lounge around in our boxers. Until I came out as gay. I wasn't interested in him, but I guess he felt insecure about it and always wore clothes for the last two months of the semester.