gti26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women whats your favorite cologne or scent on a man?:smile:

D

deleted356736

I think you might find that many women prefer men to be unscented - no aftershave or cologne. Just a clean manly smell. Learning this many years ago helped me a lot.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never bothered wearing cologne. One of my coworkers has an obscene amount, and he always reeks, you can smell it on the elevator 10 minutes after he has gotten off.

So, just soap and deodorant for me, with a very occasional bout of aftershave.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
actually, i prefer my men to smell like a freshly showered guy, no cologne or body spray, i want a MAN, not a teenage boy who needs a scent

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually, i prefer my men to smell like a freshly showered guy, no cologne or body spray, i want a MAN, not a teenage boy who needs a scent
I've used Pierre Cardin for 20+ years-lots of compliments/good results. Not trying to be a teenager, but guess I think & act like one quite a lot yet! Many think it smells manly-lots of differnt likes/dislikes keeps things interesting. I know this is for the ladies-just had to toss my 2 cents in.....

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap doesn't have a single bottle of cologne or after shave. I found an empty bottle of after shave balm a few weeks back, but that's all the smell-good he had. I like him unscented whether it's just after his shower or just after his workout. He stinks good.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I buy TheBoyfriend scents, most recently Chanel's Egoiste Platinum. I like wearing his shirts around the house the day after he's worn it, and I love his natural scent mixed with his cologne.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I buy TheBoyfriend scents, most recently Chanel's Egoiste Platinum. I like wearing his shirts around the house the day after he's worn it, and I love his natural scent mixed with his cologne.

Good point - Hick uses scented shaving products sometimes and I have a tube of his Real Shaving Co. Shave Cream here. Smelling it is evocative of him but it is missing something by not being on him.

Years ago a friend (platonic) wore Drakkar Noir and I really liked it on him. He gave me a bottle of it and I wore it myself a fair bit and liked it on me too. Years later my then other half found it in my stuff and wore it a few times and, although the smell was OK, I really didn't care for it much on him at all.

The scent and the wearer have to complement each other.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well You should always shower before you put on cologne anyway. The cologne is like the cherry on top.

If you want something that is absolute "joy in a bottle", get Mania by Armani. Women loves this cologne. I only use it for special occasions.

I have Essential by Lacoste, Burrberry Britt, and Gucci Poure Home II. I use these three in rotation.

Always shower (or just be clean) before applying cologne.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sense of smell has the longest memory of any of the senses. I still remember the smell of a pancake restaurant from when I was very young (6-8 years old). My wife talks about loving the smell of her father who wore Old Spice. I have thought many times over the years of wearing some Old Spice, but it kind of freaks me out.