Men shaving their legs

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've noticed a lot here in Tenerife over the last few months that so many men shave their legs. I'm talking about the majority here not just a few. It seems that most under 25s are shaving their legs. Is it a fashion fad?

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ewww...

why reduce yourself to a prepubescent status?

Manly hairyness FTW!

Last edited:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't say that Pieter... a lot of men shave their legs. Especially cyclists, and since cycling is a big sport in Belgium, a lot shave their legs. Not just athletes, also average people do it.

The majority doesn't, I'm sure of that. But there are that do shave...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I wouldn't say that Pieter... a lot of men shave their legs. Especially cyclists, and since cycling is a big sport in Belgium, a lot shave their legs. Not just athletes, also average people do it.

The majority doesn't, I'm sure of that. But there are that do shave...

It's about young adults, not indulged in sports or so.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's meant to accentuate muscular definition. Some guys shave their arms, too. I find it creepy, but it's been going on at least since the mid-90s, which is the first time I noticed it.

It's one thing if a guy's naturally hairless, but to me it just seems femmy, like a repudiation of one's masculinity. I'm not a fan of the practice.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will get my bum and upper legs waxed but that's about it. My only worry is when they take out the hairs in between your buttocks because it would hurt like hell I would imagine lol

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it, just because i was curious a couple of years back, i shaved my entire body. I did like the feel of it, but discontinued it.
Sometimes i like being hairy, some times not, like right now i have full beard and other times i clean shave every day (even twice).

It is not, or it was not in my case a matter of negating my masculinity, it is more a matter of feel and looks. If you are sure of who you are, different looks won't accentuate or atenuate much (only to a small extent) of your essence. In my case i didnt feel less manly nor heterosexual just because i try different looks when i choose to.

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i shave all body hair, chest, arms, legs, everything and does it cause it feels nice, and its more hygienic. call it whatever you want. if some people got problems with that they are either retarded, old or an ape and therefore should not be taken seriously..

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We've noticed a lot here in Tenerife over the last few months that so many men shave their legs. I'm talking about the majority here not just a few. It seems that most under 25s are shaving their legs. Is it a fashion fad?

Guys all over the states do it, I think its kinda sexy but not with all guys

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i shave my legs only in summer. it's more hygienic, and i like how my legs muscles looks.
it's very important to have beautiful legs, if you have skinny legs i recommend to keep your haire in place.
for me is very sexy to see a man with shaved legs.
in the summer i shave all my body!

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i shave my legs only in summer. it's more hygienic, and i like how my legs muscles looks.
it's very important to have beautiful legs, if you have skinny legs i recommend to keep your haire in place.

Yes, I only shave my entire body when it's summer, because it's more of an aesthetics thing, it looks more desireable. I have very skinny legs, but it's alright, I rock it.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

And explain me why it's more hygienic? because their is a good reason why we have hair on our lags and arms.