Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today I am totally bare. Two weeks ago my pubes were about one-half inch long. During the winter months, I neglect to maintain.
-- maintenance is time consuming, and it takes longer bundling-up for warmth.
I frequent nudist beaches, and realized 15 years ago my attraction towards those whom have the confidence to display "bare" genitalia:);). Took me awhile, but the added sensitivity and admiration with eroticism keeps me as bare as possible:cool:!

Reactions: KurtisT

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
I only trim to keep things under control.
For those who shave, how do you do it?
Seriously, the thought of putting a razor anywhere near the family jewels makes me shiver! :eek:

check out Phillips Norelco bodygroom 1100. There is a skin protector that allows you to shave without the blades directly nicking the skin. There is also a longer comb you attach if you just want to trim.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only trim to keep things under control.
For those who shave, how do you do it?
Seriously, the thought of putting a razor anywhere near the family jewels makes me shiver! :eek:

Do it in the shower, making sure your sack and shaft are nice and soft after a hot shower. Run the razor under hot water. Use soap or shaving cream, and stretch the shaft out fully with one hand, and with the razor in other, go VERY slowly. No need to rush. Same with the sack. After drying, use body lotion liberally.

Reactions: lapdog2001

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting to see that some men here think shaved/trimmed = clean; do you think that about the hair on your woman's head or your own?
Just my preference, but I don't trim or shave my body. I love it when she tickles the hair on my cock, nuts, pubes, belly and chest. And yes, I love a hairy pussy--and she likes her bush stroked, too....

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am naturally smooth (no chest hair, little arm hair or leg hair) but have ridiculously long and bushy pubes. So I trim them for aesthetics and to prevent zipper drama.
I get the zipper drama--prevent that with underwear; even though I love being hairy, it's a minor annoyance when pubes get caught in my foreskin...but then I get to touch my cock. :)

Ezlikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always shave my balls, but trim the pubes... that way is much cleaner.

Heavyhaul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm an all over shaver. Im a bit OCD about body hair. Clean n smooth is th best...in my opinion anyway

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember getting pubes in jr high school. I hated them. I thought they were really ugly the way they were all wiry and curly. I started going clean shaven in high school and never looked back. I absolutely love the feeling when I get out of the shower with a clean shave. It makes the area around my cock and balls extra sensitive. Especially when there's a tongue down there. It drives me wild. But also, for me it just looks better.

Reactions: surfnwoody

GAinsomniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried clean shaven but always ended up with a bump or two (from ingrown hairs I guess) they left some scarring afterwards so I stopped. Now I just use clippers and get it as close as possible. I only shave my sack and the first inch up my shaft.

Reactions: Warlock08

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember getting pubes in jr high school. I hated them. I thought they were really ugly the way they were all wiry and curly. I started going clean shaven in high school and never looked back. I absolutely love the feeling when I get out of the shower with a clean shave. It makes the area around my cock and balls extra sensitive. Especially when there's a tongue down there. It drives me wild. But also, for me it just looks better.

Dude, it's creepy. You need some hair to look like a man, and not a newborn.