Men shaving their pubes

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, it's creepy. You need some hair to look like a man, and not a newborn.
Quite possibly the dumbest answer to why you do/don't shave.
If you look like a newborn, because you have no hair, that's because your dick is to small....not because you're smooth.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I said it a thousand times the best thing my wife and I did for our sex life was shave my cock and balls and shave her pussy. Ever since that time we have I have enjoyed the best cock suckings I have ever had, and she has enjoyed the best pussy eatings she has ever had. She can climax about four fucking times every time we fuck. It hardly fair for us men when we cum that's it for a good while.; It's just the way were made. I would recommend to anyone to shave the genitals because the hygiene is so much better and anybody with any sense can see if there is no hair you have to be cleaner and they don't think twice about going down on your cock or pussy. Hygiene is very important in the sexual arena. At least try it if you have never tried it, it will alwys grow back if you don't like it!

Reactions: KurtisT

Neller

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started trimming mine for a medical reason. I have to use a condom catheter (like a sticky condom) and kept getting hair caught stuck and it would pull and be quite painful and made it annoying to remove. I finally said screw it and trimmed it all. I only do it maybe every 1-2 weeks though, just often enough that nothing gets stuck.

One time I nicked the head and made a tiny cut and I saw a drop of blood. I'm always curious about weird things so I thought what would happen if I got an erection. So I tried and, not unexpectedly, a long stream of blood started shooting out. So yeah, don't do that.

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some guys prefer to shave their faces. Some prefer a beard. Some prefer stubble.

I don't think guys that choose to shave their faces look like newborns because I have a functioning brain.

Reactions: StillSmall

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some guys prefer to shave their faces. Some prefer a beard. Some prefer stubble.

I don't think guys that choose to shave their faces look like newborns because I have a functioning brain.
LOL Kurtis ... njoy ur style man & as a fitness trainer I agree with ur posts on shaving - I get asked a lot by clients @ the fitness centre about the pros & cons of shaving the body hair ... while taste is a very personal thing I kno from xperience that when u r shaved/trimmed - whether it b the groin, chest, wotevr - when u heat up & sweat from an intense workout or evn hot temps outdoors the less hair the cooler u feel ... bcuz I wear a jock a lot due 2 sports & fitness work my groin just feels more com4table & less sweaty w/o a lot of matted hair ... a # of clients have experimented with both ways (& the preferences of their partners!) so there's no 'right' or 'wrong' - 4 me i do a personal combo: legs r natural but chest & abs shaved and groin is trimmed close & balls shaved so it's a perfect compromise & 2 me looks gr8! & the nice thing about shaving - if u change ur mind it grows back in :D

Reactions: absey and KurtisT

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL Kurtis ... njoy ur style man & as a fitness trainer I agree with ur posts on shaving - I get asked a lot by clients @ the fitness centre about the pros & cons of shaving the body hair ... while taste is a very personal thing I kno from xperience that when u r shaved/trimmed - whether it b the groin, chest, wotevr - when u heat up & sweat from an intense workout or evn hot temps outdoors the less hair the cooler u feel ... bcuz I wear a jock a lot due 2 sports & fitness work my groin just feels more com4table & less sweaty w/o a lot of matted hair ... a # of clients have experimented with both ways (& the preferences of their partners!) so there's no 'right' or 'wrong' - 4 me i do a personal combo: legs r natural but chest & abs shaved and groin is trimmed close & balls shaved so it's a perfect compromise & 2 me looks gr8! & the nice thing about shaving - if u change ur mind it grows back in :D
AMEN SO WHAT IS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL!

Reactions: absey

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep it low I don't like it to much luckily my pubes don't grow too long. I just do what I would like from women I wouldn't want to see a forest on a lady so I do the same for myself and never let it get out of control

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eh, whatever floats your boat.

I don't shave my chest because I find hairy chest is sexy/masculine. I do shave my shoulders and back cause that's not really my cup of tea.

I shave my arms cause I have big arms and I like the way my forearms look more defined and vascular when shaved. I also shave my pubes because it does help the dick look bigger and I don't like feeling "overgrown" down there.

I have a beard because I like having a beard and they're currently socially acceptable. If/when the pendulum swings back against facial hair I may or may not reevaluate.

None of any of the above makes me shallow or vain. We all have our preferences. We all at least look in the mirror before going outside. All of our decisions on these sorts of things are a balance of our personal preferences weighed against style/public perception to varying degrees.

There are these devices on the market of late.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Remington-IPL5000-i-LIGHT-Removal-System/dp/B002C1AYEC

Not sure though whether I would be game to use these things where the light penetrates the skin to a depth around the testicle area. Anything that has an effect on hair follicles is a bit of a worry in a region where skin depth is not all that deep.

Bit of a concern on what other cells it may alter in those regions if used on a regular basis.

As far as shaving goes, blokes grow beards, then shave. Women grow pit hair, as well as in other areas, and shave. We do it for change, we do it because we are able too. We do it because we like to, because we can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Eh, whatever floats your boat.

I don't shave my chest because I find hairy chest is sexy/masculine. I do shave my shoulders and back cause that's not really my cup of tea.

I shave my arms cause I have big arms and I like the way my forearms look more defined and vascular when shaved. I also shave my pubes because it does help the dick look bigger and I don't like feeling "overgrown" down there.

I have a beard because I like having a beard and they're currently socially acceptable. If/when the pendulum swings back against facial hair I may or may not reevaluate.

None of any of the above makes me shallow or vain. We all have our preferences. We all at least look in the mirror before going outside. All of our decisions on these sorts of things are a balance of our personal preferences weighed against style/public perception to varying degrees.

Amen Brother! I agree with you 100%. I also have facial hair. It all individual preferences. I love my chest hair and don't think I would ever shave it. But I agree I feel so much better down there clean shaved especially in the summer time when it's hot. I;m just glad we have these choices. Best to you!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny that some of us shave to make our junk look bigger. That thought never crossed my mind. I do it for overall hygiene and appearance, but more to make it attractive to my girl. No one likes venturing into a deep, dark jungle.