Men Shaving

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wondering if women have any prefernce for a man shaving his pubic hair? I had a friend who did it because his gf told him to.

willie

Just Browsing
Media
My impression is that most girls would find shaving a bit strange. (I think girls shaving is creepy.)

However there is no harm in looking tidy and trimming it.

This also prevents a condom from rolling back a bit, with a pubic hair caught in it. Bad if it's one of yours, very bad if it's the girls.

mycar1

1st Like
Media
I posted a similer coment a month or 2 back. It seems like women tend to like a man shaved or to at least tiy up, and men seem to like it a bit hairer. I could be wrong, but that's just the impression I get.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend doesn't shave. I do. Except tonight I cut my ball/bollock/scrotum/ball bag...three very deep razor cuts and it hurts. So I don't think I'll shave again, at least til it heals lol.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Apr 22 2005, 02:00 AM
My girlfriend doesn't shave. I do. Except tonight I cut my ball/bollock/scrotum/ball bag...three very deep razor cuts and it hurts. So I don't think I'll shave again, at least til it heals lol.
[post=303142]Quoted post[/post]​

All I can say Knight is Ouch. I use the Mach 3 ravor on my balls and that has almost never happen thank go.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
no he wasn't.......He was so itchy when it started to grow back he said he was going to shoot himself. LOL

And I have to admit, that having sex with a guy who's hair down there is stubble, is not erotic.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been with a guy who has shaved. I do think the appearance is somewhat different and is something that I would have to get used too. Trimming is fine and is GOOD. :)

As for me... I wax. Occassionally I will leave a "landing strip," but I have also waxed completely. I like feeling smooth.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the habit of keeping the shaft bare and trim the rest. The only comments I've gotten from women have been positive, although obviously if she didn't like it's more likely she would say nothing instead.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 28 2005, 04:12 PM
I don't shave down there - then again, I'm not very hairy in my gential region, so I don't need to shave.

Bruce
[post=305784]Quoted post[/post]​
You see, I'm learning a different side of you.

Luke

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"There'snothing quite as exhilliarating as a freshly shorn scrotum."

Dr.Evil

I admit, I agree.
My wife likes it too.
She can lick my balls without getting a mouth full of hair.

Yea, I'm pretty hairy. (see avitar)

orbit03

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ebviking@Apr 28 2005, 05:31 PM
"There'snothing quite as exhilliarating as a freshly shorn scrotum."

Dr.Evil

I admit, I agree.
My wife likes it too.
She can lick my balls without getting a mouth full of hair.

Yea, I'm pretty hairy. (see avitar)
[post=305926]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL. :)

I'm a bit of a bear too. Shaft and sack stay shorn, rest is lightly trimmed.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm a pretty hairy guy. i shaved once when i was younger - don't know what i thought i was doing. i lost patience when it started growing in fast and i realized what a job it was going to be to maintain. haven't shaved since. haven't had any complaints.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I'm flexible with these things. My flesh type is officially "putty", so shaving, not.. well, it feels nice, not, and stubble aint a problem anymore.

Of course, no one has ever asked what "deviance" I want to do for them.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by FrankPipeliner@Apr 30 2005, 12:50 AM
i'm a pretty hairy guy. i shaved once when i was younger - don't know what i thought i was doing. i lost patience when it started growing in fast and i realized what a job it was going to be to maintain. haven't shaved since. haven't had any complaints.
[post=306349]Quoted post[/post]​

I am the same. And, when it starts growing in, it gets itchy, and it grows back quickly.

I have often thought I would like to shave the whole body, but I have hair everywhere, and it would be a pain to maintain. Often, hairs poke through the fabric in my shirts and look as if a dog or cat has been on me. That bothers me, but it is attached, and there is nothing I can do about it. Wish I could grow hair on top of my head like I do on my body.