Men should wear pink

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
pink-polo.jpg

Reactions: wood99

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
To think that men look gat wearing pink is foolish. Many dark toned men look stunning in it. Many PBR and PRCA cowboys wear shirts with pink and these guys are about as manly and studly as they come. But no pink pants or hats; those are for the ladies

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that a lot of guys look good in pink. However, I'm not one of them. It simply doesn't work with my skin tone and have been told that more than a few times. The same applies to most red and orange tones. Pink, I've found, consistently attracted creeps... as in the raincoat wearing flasher kind of creep. Weirdly some shades of coral seem to attract the kind of guy I'd be interested in. Go figure.

In recent years people have asked me where I got these ideas from. I haven't quite figured out how to respond to that. None of these ideas are mine and I certainly never did any "getting". Certain colors always got certain responses from people. Period. I cant figure out why people would think I would have anything to do with those responses or would be able to answer any questions about them.

Reactions: Lokopajero